[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - debilitating leg cramps, need relief!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: debilitating leg cramps, need relief!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:29 am 

I have been up all night with severe leg cramps and am to the point of needing/wanting some sort of pain killer like advil. I know that is against the fast protocol, but i can't take the pain anymore. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:55 am 

I know how you feel! Last thursday night I felt like I was dying! I would have bought drugs off a street peddler if I had the chance. I think any kind of pain meds right now would make you very sick. Just take it easy if you can and try hot/ cold on your legs. The master cleanse allows your body to heal faster I have found and will be over with before you know it. Shiva also recomends wheat grass as it is very healing. She went into it in detail in a post I wrote a few days ago called "Sick as a dog but don't want to quit". Check it out :-)

~Karyn

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w27gkp9/]

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:36 am 

I think i am going to try a couple/few SWF today and see if that takes care of it. I got an hour of sleep this morning, hopefully after my flush, i'll be able to sleep some more, i had to take the day off of work.

these leg cramps happen every time i Master Cleanse. This has been about my sixth time. Good thing we forget about the pain we endure...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:03 am 

Wow, I wonder why? Is it from an old injury or lumph nodes maybe? Are you on your feet all day at work? That is interesting. Sorry, I don't mean to pry, I'm just curious :-) I learn something new everyday on here.

~Karyn

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w27gkp9/]

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:00 pm 

I had very sore and cramping calves from about days 5-10. Some mornings I could barely walk. Sounds like your experience is even worse. Toxins in the legs.

I made myself do more SWF and drink more water, which helped. I really hadn't been drinking enough water at all. I pee all the time even when not on the MC, and just get so sick of it.

You could do some wheatgrass a couple of times a day, too,. To help stuff move out of your blood. Baths can help you relax, too, and adding Epsom salts will help move that stuff, as well. Also, skin brushing will assist the lymph glands in moving stuff. Somewhere in this forum I posted a link about that. All you need is a brush-like a back scrubbing brush. Or, you could Google it if you want...Skin Brushing.

Hope this helps. Hang in there. At least you can tell all of us here on the MC Forum about your issues, and we'll all understand!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:43 am 

a great remedy for sore legs is lavendar oil in a hot bath and soak with epson salts. During my long term fast, I sometimes did this 4 times a day for relief and go get a massage. do not take pills. i took two aspirin once on day five of MC and was sick for nearly 18 hours. the body will feel much worse from an aspirin on MC, the only time you can get away with it if it is in the first day or two. After that your system will freak out with the aspririn and it wil make you want to stop the fast. Get a friend to rub your legs for you, a professional even better.

Take heart, as the detox progresses the leg cramps will magically disappear along with all the toxins that are bombarding them right now. the real cure is to stay on the fast. symptoms change rapidly while on MC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 am 

Hey, i wanted to let folks know that my first post was regarding the worst (first) night of my cramps. I did a lot of reading up on it, and decided to try a few things that really worked.
I knew about the epsom salt baths and did (still do) quite a few of those.
I increased the amount of cayenne in my juices to help increase the blood flow.
I drank lots of juice (about 10-12 a day which is a lot for me) and at least 16 oz. of water between each of those.
Walking and stretching every morning.
I have been doing SWF religiously every morning.
I will be buying a brush today to add to my regime...

I still have some soreness, but it hasn't been effecting my sleep.

I am on day 7, and feel great! aside from the cramps, this has been the easiest cleanse for me so far... thanks for the suggestions!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:23 am 

Slowmover,

Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you are really taking care of yourself. This can be quite a challenge, for sure. Good for you...anewday

Post subject: Re: debilitating leg cramps, need relief!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 am 

After quite a bit of my own research, I have come to believe that the traumatic leg cramping is toxicity from parasite die-off. The Master Cleanse raises the body's PH levels which parasites cant live in. Before my cleanse I was really low PH 5-6, by staying above 7.2 you are killing parasites. PH urine test strips are awesome to monitor. best reading is when you first wake up in the morning.