[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Thoughts, Recommendations, Links & Resources

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:03 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: PSORIASIS AND SKIN PROBLEMS
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:58 am 

I worked with this lady for almost a year, I was telling her of the wonders of a product I'd been introduced to and she asked if I thought they would help her with her psoriasis - she showed me her hands and I was amazed at what I saw. She said she had them on her feet as well.

The next day I gave her some of my Miracle II products soap, neutralizer, gel and lotion. I also believe the chlorine in the water kills any natural goodness in our skin (chlorine kills everything!), so I told her to try and at least rinse off with distilled water (the only thing i will drink).

It was amazing to see the transformation take place by the end of the week.............................and that was over a year ago. Her hands are still dry and flakey, so she may or may not be borderline, so stay on the fast!!

The closest thing to magic is the Miracle II neutralizer - put that on a pain and it gets rid of the acid - even period pains, just rub it on the skin where it hurts.

Search the Web for the products, it is pretty hard to find them in the health food stores. They do have a tester pack for something like $20. Also, read up on the testimonials. It is amazing what people are saying about it... I am a true believer in fasting and this product.

Another thing, Aloe is absorbed into the skin/body 8 times faster than water. Try putting the Miracle II gel on, and after it is almost absorbed, follow it with some fresh Aloe (don't get any of the green slime on your sore - it will burn/irritate it like crazy. Let it dry and watch.

Another thing with the Aloe, after your bath or shower and before you dry, have some Aloe ready to slime your entire body with. It will dry and you won't feel sticky (unless you are still wet). It is an excellent facelift!!

I fillet a piece about 2"x3", then I make sure to chop it into tiny tiny pieces (to get all the goo), then I put it into a nylon cloth with fine knit and then squeeze out the slime... lotion away! Wow, what energy and sense of a most excellent wellbeing! I tried something like this before I ever fasted and it never felt this good!!

Post subject: Another great resource on how to finish the cleanse
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:01 am 

Another resource you should really check is this ebook I found about the Master Cleanse. It’s called:
“Going Through The Master Cleanseâ€Â

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:21 pm 

Post subject: another variation
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:20 am 

Those were great suggestions

I also occassionally like using natural sparkling water; what I've been doing this time is using lemons for the MC drink, and limes in sparkling water (sometimes with a touch of stevia) so it feels like I have a bit more variety : )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:21 am 

Post subject: Separating ingredients
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:31 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:27 pm 

My first journey is at www.mastercleanse-review.com. Using lemonade as the main ingredients. By the way, is there anybody trying to use apple as ti main ingredient?

I am very very new to the Master Cleanse :)

Lisa

Post subject: Thanks so much
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:20 pm 

I just want to say thanks to all the people who have offered their experience. I started the MC because i have had chronic digective issues that doctors are useless in diagnosing or treating. I feel reinvigorated in the quest and grateful to have seen that other people are experiencing the same phases as I am.

Thank you again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:45 am 

Hi- You recommend several types of teas, but I was told peppermint tea is only allowed. Is this true?? Thanks for the information!

Post subject: THANKS
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:46 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:10 pm 

oh, this is all so helpful! but there are some conflicting answers to things on some topics - can anyone tell me about tea, ie is it ok to drink ANY caffeine-free herbal tea on the MC? in the book he says to occassionally drink mint tea, but can it be frequently and other varieties, too?
namaste ~ z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:48 pm 

I really enjoyed these tips, especially the first one! Thanks! You're right...drinking lemonade day in and out ca get boring and it's a great idea to spice it up (pun semi-intended) a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:04 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:33 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:05 pm 

kxhxc - I don't know where you got the idea it is okay to do the saltwater as a shot followed by the water. My understanding is that the reason it works is because when blended in those proportions it mimics your blood, such that your body does not interfere with it passing directly through your system. Have you been doing it that way and having good results? I don't imagine that it would fully remix internally when taken that way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next