[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Thoughts, Recommendations, Links & Resources

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Thoughts, Recommendations, Links & Resources
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 pm 

Welcome Sarah 77 - so glad to have you here...You are going to love the MC..

Might I suggest you starting your own journal on the Journal/Blog section - that way it's just yours and we can all go comment and read about your journey. It's also something that, if you choose to in the future, you could look back on your experience. :D

We are having tons of fun here at this forum and I think you'll find a ton of experience, support, and great people.... :D :P :lol: 8) :mrgreen: :wink:

It's true the MC does bring so many benefits, and losing weight is one we all want, but it's truly a bonus on top of the other great stuff!

Wishing you the best of luck and looking forward to following your journey :wink:

Post subject: just here to help!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:10 pm 

Greetings to all! There's some super-good advice on this thread!

I completed The Master Cleanser for the first time in 2002 as a companion to my client who had just had a massive stroke. She completely recovered, and that is NOT the whole story!

The idea spread like wildfire among my clientele, and since then I've acted as "supervisor" to nearly 80 people participating in The Master Cleanser. I successfully completed it myself another two times in the following two years. First cleanse: 29 days until I was forced to stop because of a crisis in family which required travel. Big Mistake! Second cleanse (six months later): 19 days until my tongue was completely pink for 24 hours. Third (a year later): 17 days. Why haven't I repeated it? Because I've recovered from cancer twice, and survived liver failure without any drugs, radiation, or surgeries and have found so many other ways to maintain my health that aren't nearly so much effort!

If my client isn't in a life-threatening situation, I recommend they do NOT attempt the Master Cleanser because of the things we've seen AFTER 40 days... our record at this point is 59 days and she didn't even start to pass worms until Day 45 but her tongue wasn't pink (not even close) and she was determined to stick with it because of a chronic bladder issue. She's approaching age 70 and has been an RN for many years.

I have so little time to devote to this forum, despite the need. I was invited to join because of my experience. Please read my previous posts and please read my book (which was JUST finished and is available on my website for about what it costs for me to mail it to you). I'm not just out to make a buck! (give me a break... what would I have to gain by offering misinformation here, when I was asked to join the Advisory team in order to help correct misinformation?

I just don't have time to offer comments on everything I'm reading here! I do, however, have plenty of experience which is all available through my website and I don't know if I can sell my book here or not but have way too much on my plate to address all of the comments.

Please just understand that I'm not out to "take your money" and don't really have time for any new clients, and love The Master Cleanser for any life-threatening situation but it breaks my heart to see how many people may be making themselves even sicker by SOME of the information that's floating around the web!

I'll pray for you all! and I'm just here to help -Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:18 pm 

Hello,

I was wondering if me not taking any laxative the first 3 days messes up the the cleanse? I was able to go once yesterday n once this morning. I just found out that I was suppose to be taking a laxative as well and bought some psyllium. would you know what the measurements of it I need to take?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:20 pm 

Thanks for so much useful information! It was really helpful for me! I have read the information using links given by users here and knew a lot of things that I hadn't known before concerning this sphere.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:20 pm