Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: MC question
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:57 pm 

Hey, i'm on my 12th day of the master cleanse and thinking about starting to ease out tomorrow (Monday, Dec.13). In the beginning of the cleanse my poop was pretty watery with occasional mucous here and there. Towards the middle of the cleanse, probably Day 5 or 6, I started expelling some pretty dark brown toxic looking mucous. Lately though I haven't really pooped anything else out but the lemonade and foam. Just now though I pooped out some globs of mucous which weren't as toxic looking as before but an almost brown translucent looking slug or worm or something. Which I know it wasn't any parasite or anything because it was mucous for sure, but I was just wondering if this is a good sign that maybe my body is as cleansed as it should be? My tongue is still a bit white in the middle but I think through healthy eating habits I'll be able to cleanse it further. I was planning to go 14 days or two weeks but i'm about ready to stop because I feel that i've got what I needed from this cleanse and that anything else further may be detrimental towards my health. Even with the lemonades I feel really lack of energy at times, have trouble concentrating and feel weird aches in my lower left gut area and uncomfortness in my neck. Other than that, I feel great! This cleanse really does give you a clean feeling slate and a head start towards a new healthier you and lifestyle. Anyway, my main question I guess is if it's time. I know that only I know what's good and what's not good for my body but it'd just be nice to get an outside opinion. Thanks!