[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:59 am 

Hi there!
I have a question about the cayenne pepper. Is cayenne rated 30,000 to 50,000 SHU best? Or is it generally the hotter, the better?

Thank you! :)

Last edited by Krystina on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:12 pm 

appreciate the post so much!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:15 pm 

MAPLE SYRUP QUESTION:
I want to cut down on the maple syrup to eliminate calories/expedite weight loss.
Is this dangerous because of the nutrients that the maple syrup provide??

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:38 am 

Hi DayAtATime!
I am pretty sure that you can safely cut back the MSyrup to 1 tablespoon per glass of lemonade.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 am 

Hi everyone.....
Ok... well all i've been doing the past few weeks is learning about the "Master Cleance" and its the perfect cleance for me.
Although i am unsure as to how to start it, can some- one pls advice me ?
Can i drink laxitive tea at night instead of every morning ?
Where can i buy the salt water flush from ?
Am i allowed to chew gum ?
Can bolied normal tap water be used?
No solid food at all ?
Cn u do this while smoking ?
I am hoping to start on monday soo all advice is more than welcome.

Many many thanks

Rose :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:26 am 

This is day one for me. I took my herbal tea last night as instructed and it worked like a charm first thing this morning. However, I tried doing the SWF and I got half way through it and up it came. I took the book to mean that, if you have to substitute it with the herbal tea in the morning, then that could mean everyday of the cleanse. (That statement was for the person who posted the instructions saying "he didn't mean everyday" He didn't say every other day either. All either are meant to do is make you go to the bathroom. So as long as you are doing that, then hey, that is the point. Not everyone can get it down and not everyone can drink all that salt especially if you have high blood pressure. But too each it's own, I will stick to the herbal tea. I've seen many posts on here where others have taken that same approach and the cleanse is working just fine. You can't take and interpret what you want out of the book and say what he did and didn't mean. He said you can take the tea at night and in the morning and that's just what that means. He left the statement just like that. So you take it and add other words to it and I'm going to just take it as it is. Unfortunately, some do use this as a diet " Hence the words Master Cleanser Lemonade DIET! Again, people are seeing and interpreting what they want. Why worry about what others use it for. People have their own reasons and so what if they do, if you use it for a cleanse and they use it for a diet, its all still the same ingredients, used in the same way, so if its not harmful for you taking as a cleanse then, its not harmful for them using as a diet. I can't believe people are getting worked up over that. That's being sorta hypocritical. At least they are being released of toxins while loosing weight and maybe the weight loss will help them keep their bodies pure of the foods that cause these toxins. Sometimes, good things can come out of situations that others deem horrible, like them taking this for weight loss. AND??? Stop judging and worry about YOUR reasons for doing the cleanse and stick to that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm 

nutritionalism, that is a very true statement. I as well prefer to maintain my weight through diet and excersize. However, as Suite Ent stated, it doesn't matter whether you're doing the cleanse for weightloss or just to cleanse, the process is the same. Plus, I'd rather see people do the master cleanse to lose weight then any of the other diets or pills that are out there, wouldn't you agree?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:49 pm 

Hi everyone, I am on day 5 of this diet, my first 4 days where pretty tough, so hungry, headache and low energy, I was looking sooooooooooo forward to today cause I read that you won't feel the hunger pain and you will feel much better, let me tell you it is 8.15 pm now and I have been starving all day, my stomach been growling like crazy and I feel horrible all daylong, I am vegeterian for more than 17 years and I have been vegan since September of 2010. I take care of my ill mother and I just gave her a shower and I am completely wiped out, I don't wanna give up but I don't know if I can take another day like this please help.

Thanks,
Violet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:11 pm 

Hi everyone, I am on day 5 of this diet, my first 4 days where pretty tough, so hungry, headache and low energy, I was looking sooooooooooo forward to today cause I read that you won't feel the hunger pain and you will feel much better, let me tell you it is 8.15 pm now and I have been starving all day, my stomach been growling like crazy and I feel horrible all daylong, I am vegeterian for more than 17 years and I have been vegan since September of 2010. I take care of my ill mother and I just gave her a shower and I am completely wiped out, I don't wanna give up but I don't know if I can take another day like this please help.

Thanks,
Violet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:03 pm 

Many people find that if they're hungry that they're not drinking enough lemonade. Are you drinking 6-12 glasses of lemonade? Are you using two tablespoons of maple syrup or did you cut down to one for weight loss purposes? Also, how much water are you drinking?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 am 

Hi,

I just started my MCLD yesterday. This morning an hour after I had my SWF, I threw up all the liquids. Is this normal? Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 am 

Unfortunately, many people seem to have problems keeping the SWF down. I'm one of them. Most recommendations I have seen regarding the SWF surround getting around the taste issues some people have with it. I've not seen anyone who throws up the SWF have suggestions for keeping it down. Many of us rely solely on the lax tea. It is ideal to do both if you can, though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:36 am 

Really nice forum, I like your thoughts, thanks for sharing this.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:27 am 

If you find yourself throwing up the salt water flush, you can always replace it with taking psyllium husk pills or the laxative tea. The point of the flush is just to promote bowel movements, both of these other methods produce the same results.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:40 pm 

Thanks for your post! Today is my first day of the cleanse. My husband is trying this with me. I am doing this to detox and also lose weight. I would love to go the full 30 days but I will see how I feel once I make it to day 10. So far today has been ok...I have had 3 BM's. I am extremely tired and have a slight headahce.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next