[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:59 am 

Post subject: Re: hmmm
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:22 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:54 am 

omg, i LOVE baby pancakes, i totally know what you are talking about, they are such a doll house treat!

Post subject: Day 8 and depressed!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:05 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:44 am 

If I were you, I would take a dose of live probiotics, spend the rest of the day drinking lemonade tonic and a lot of water and take it easy. I don't know how far along you are - if it's just the beginning, first week or so, you should be OK to continue. If you were farther along, see how you feel in the morning. You'll probably be fine. But ultimately you should probably consider tomorrow Day 1, as you have now given your body the ability to stop cleansing and its focusing on digesting, absorbing, storing, and eliminating a can of creamed corn... You'll basically be going through the first few stages of the cleanse again until the body is through with that corn and can get back to running off of stored fat, may take a day, may take a week. Doesn't quite seem worth it, huh? :)

I think we've all caved on a fast for some item that, in hindsight, we thought "Man! I can't believe I caved for that!!!"
(I know I have)

:oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:38 am 

Post subject: Re: For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:43 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:54 am 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:45 am 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:46 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:40 am 

You're going to do fantastic!
Best of luck!

Post subject: Ending the Cleanse
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:17 am 

I am just wondering about the reccomended 10 days, if I start on the orange juice on day 9, OJ and broth on 10, will this still be effective? I only ask because I have a walk relay I have commited to on my day 11 (which will be day one of OJ) and I think I'll need some extra energy, but I don't want to hinder the results.
Any feedback would be great!

Post subject: Read with interest but-
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:34 am 

I think everyone will try to stick to the mc as much as possible, however I myself have a health problem so have had to modify a little (cannot do swf), I'm now also taking oxy powder every few days with lax tea to help me 'clean out'. I had to as I could not tolerate the swf.

I am terribly intolorant to sugar and carbs having pcos.

So instead on fruit juice, I will use veg juice when I come off etc. and will be likely unable to follow a vegetarian diet per say as I have to go on to low carbs type diet after the juice (atkins type) or I will be unwell and gain weight. I was vegetarian for 10 years and gained weight at this time- big time. My body doesnt react in the normal way to carbs.

I think if you do have to modify things slightly to your health body needs- its not a terrible thing. We dont all come as 'bog standard'.

Is it such a big issue if someone wants to do this to loose exess weight thats bad for their health and possibly causing health problems?
I myself could not condemn them...

Whatever works for you is my motto :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:52 pm 

Hi epona,
Your concerns about carbs & sweet fruit (fresh orange juice) reminded me of my hypoglycemia. My body is also intolerant of sugar and refined carbs.

Before I did the MC, I had never fasted because I figured my hypoglycemia symptoms would become extreme. My body is significantly affected by sugars and refined (simple) carbs. I use frequent snacks w/protein throughout the day to keep my insulin and blood sugar levels from spiking.

On the MC I didn't have any issues. After my 10 day-fast, I squeeded fresh orange juice and diluted it with distilled water so it wouldn't be so sweet. Worked fine.

I share this to hopefully ease some concerns you might have.

Post subject: New to MC
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:47 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next