[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:13 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:19 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:17 am 
Thank you sir.

Post subject: Re: For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:23 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:45 am 

MC3 January 2008
MC4 October 2008
MC5 June 2009
MC6 September 2010
MC7 January 2011
MC8 September 2011
MC9 February 25 2012
MC10 March 17 2014

Post subject: basics
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:47 am 

I'm new at this; it's my first day. I was grateful to read your blog and to have it all written out in such basics. Simplicity is the new key to my life and this was the most essential way for me to begin. Thanks for posting. Have a blessed holiday season!
Sincerely,
KelliDee71 :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm 

Hi!! This is my first cleanse and I'm on day 3. The only problems I've had so far is a MAJOR headache!!! :( I was wondering if I could drink the water out of my fridge. It has a filter on it that just got changed. I started the day after Thanksgiving and can't say I enjoy the SWF, but if it helps make me healthy...I'll do it. I'm so glad I found this sight!! :D Gonna shoot for 20 days...hope I make it!!!

Shelly

Last edited by shayrae on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:49 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:33 am 

hi
i am a first timer and collecting all info as possible....i have read the points (very helpful) and also read the book by stanley burroughs in which he has mentioned sugar cane as a replancement if maple syrup. I wanted to ask you all if you can help me regarding the sugar cane, i am living in Hong Kong and cant find grade b maple syrup here and it'll be really expensive to order online, if i'm getting the right meaning of wat i read about the sugar cane, i can safely use it right? It was mentioned in the book as follows:
An ideal formula involves 10 oz freshly extracted juice from the sugar cane along with lemon juice and cayenne pepper.

pls let me konw wats your view and if i can do it .... i want to start the diet ASAP .... waiting for your reply.
Thanks a million

Post subject: SWF Question
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:28 am 

This is a life style for me. Every year my church goes on a 21 day fast. We fast for our loves ones and for those that we want God to come into their lives through healing, spiritual growth or whatever the need may be spiritually. I'm taking this opportunity to jump start a better way of living. Mind, Body and Spirit. . I have a question. Since I have my gall bladder removed and already have regular bowel movements. Do I still need to take the laxative tea. I'm going on this particular fast to continue with cleansing my body of all impurities from the pills that I have had to take due to the pain in my joints and spasm. I have lost weight do to the life style change that I have already had to change. So back to my question I'm not sure if with all of this and the absence of the gallbladder do I need to Laxative to start off with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:50 am 

"Keep your eyes not on the things seen but on the things unseen..." 2 Cor. 4:18

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:58 am 

I as well am using this to focus on some spiritual things.

As for the person who mentioned the comment in the Burroughs book about his not being a morning person -- I THOUGHT that comment came from the person who wrote the introduction! I don't think Mr Burroughs said that.

Thanks to all who post useful information here. It's a great help to me, just beginning my second day.

Peace --

tan

Post subject: lost 14 ps no swf, no organic lemon or cayenne pepper needed
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:32 pm 

I've been doing this cleanse for 7 days now and I'm having the same experience as everyone else doing the M/C, despite not doing the SWF or taking the pepper and using the capsules instead. I also take the SENNA tea and believe me it's getting everything out. So far I've lost 14 pounds and no folks I don't use Organic lemons either. Just regular ole lemons from a tree and trust me when I tell you I feel cleansed inside and out. My skin is softer and my b/ms (after the 4th day) are frequent and plentiful. Reading the more hard core m/c cleansers mails, made me laugh. It's so silly to imagine your poo is purer and your body therefore more cleansed than mine or anyone elses because of the temp of your juice or the kind of water your using or what time you prepare your juice. The truth is our livers do a very good job of cleaning our insides, the m/c is however an excellent flush. Of course you have to follow the recipe, for example you can't eat crackers or suck soup down people, but you will be delighted to know there are available short cuts to make the experience more pleasant. Example. WHOLE FOODS sell organic pure lemon juice for 4 bucks and you don't have to squeeze anything. I actually used that for the first 5 days. Was great, pure, no additives, just lemon, added it the water and maple syrup and we were good. There's also the cayenne capsules if adding cayenne to the lemonade makes you gag, that's what I took. What's the big deal? I don't do the SWF either, makes me puke. Like I said I'm taking in enough liquids to get everything I need out. And I repeat I lost 14 pounds already. I don't mean to be mean to the guy who called everyone "newbies" but seriously, there are a lot of things I want to be good at in life, obsessing over the perfection of a lemon drink so I can cr*p better isn't one of them.[/b]

Post subject: General questions.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 am 

Hi, this is Kevin from Manhattan.
I found the Lemonade Diet to be a great weight loss and detox Diet. The lemonade is simple and the diet works.
I think this forum may help those who wanted to ask or clarify the
general questions . for them this site may help a lot.
===============================
Kevin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next