[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: I'm feeling like giving up! Any one else on day 5?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:14 am 

Post subject: I ate something on 6 six but want to continue.... what next?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:10 pm 

SO, i fucked up... I left my house on the night of Day 5 without my lemonade and didn't come home til' 5 hours later... I WAS ILL. i could barely walk or even see straight... i felt as if i were drunk, I thought i was dying for real!!!!

so i tried to push through it but i felt like my body was giving up so i drank some chicken broth.... (it was now the morning of day 6)

NOW WHAT??? do i need to start over?

I cried so much because i felt i failed... i want to continue but am i back at square 1???

Has this happened to anyone??

I am still continuing as if nothing happened but did I stop the cleansing process???
Did I hit the reset button??

Post subject: lemons
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:19 pm 

Hi Kari thanks for the info,

I have a question I probably shoud've asked before starting the cleanse but today is my first day on the cleanse and I used lemons from my back yard. To my knowledge they don't contain chemicals because the lemon tree behind my house just gets water from the rain. No chemical treatments or color added. Is this not a good idea? I didn't have a bowel movement this morning the way the instructions said I would so I am trying to figure out what I did wrong.

I drank the laxative tea last night before bed and this morning I drank the SWF but I basically had diarhea. The book says you should be able to see the all the fecal matter, plaque and mucous but I only saw brown water (sorry for the vivid description but I am really concerned so I want to be as clear about my experience as possible). I have eaten a lot of processed foods over the years, probably more than most people my age (from the time I was like 5 til I was in 16 I ate mcdonalds every friday and saturday, once I was 16 and had the money to pay for my own food and lunch I started eating mcdonalds and other fast foods about 6 times a week at least once and sometimes twice a day and then I went to college and it got worse and more frequent due to the proximatey of fast food restaurants and a tight wallet). I say all of this to say that I am doing the cleanse to clean my body and rid all of the stuff that is clogging my insides becuase I have had irregular bowel movements ever since I can remember (obviously due to my poor choices in diet) and I am afraid that If I am not passing as the instructions say that I should then I am not going to get what I am hoping for out of this cleanse.

Am I doing something wrong? or is this normal for the first day?

Post subject: There's Nothing in the Original MC Book about Probiotics
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:26 am 

"Probiotics after any cleanse are imperative."

I'm trying to find more info on Probiotics. Does everyone who does the MC use them once they've completed the cleanse?

I read through the original MC book by Mr. Burroughs and read NOTHING about probiotics. If this is so important why was it not mentioned in the book?

I look forward to all of your replies

Peace & Blessings
Gina

Post subject: shorter cleanse
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:08 am 

I read in a magazine about smaller cleanses (mini). How long are those for?

Post subject: Yes, Stanley Burroughs said it can be used for weight loss!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:02 am 

The book actually says this detox diet can be used for several reasons, one of them listed is weight loss.
Page 16- chapter 2, subtitle "When To Use It"

When sickness has developed- for all acute and chronic conditions
When the digestive system needs a rest and a cleansing.
When [b]overweight has become a problem.
When better assimilation and building of body tissue is needed.

So whoever was tired of hearing people here using it for weight loss didn't read the book. Of course it can be used to clear up problems for people that can't gain either...it's good to be informed and read the book for yourself everyone. This forum is good support for all reasons that one is on the diet.

Post subject: Admittedly a purist
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:54 am 

This is my 6th time to do the cleanse, and I find each time...it does wonders for me.

Before I started my first cleanse, I read the book...after all, it is a total of 10ish pages with a few recipes thrown in for good measure. I think what the books says makes a lot of sense, and I know that in my own experience the cleanse has worked out well, each time, by doing exactly what the book stated. I do use probiotics the morning I begin drinking Orange Juice. I started using Probiotics at the end/transition period on my third cleanse. I have found it helps tremendously to re-set your digestive tract following a cleanse.

I think the information provided at the beginning of this thread is a good summary of what the book entails. For everyone looking at other fasting options or looking to change the MC and posting here...it is definitely your perrogative until posting forums become available for your cleanse.

Best of luck in your accomplishing your goals!

Post subject: Im I doing something wrong??? No good BM's...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:00 pm 

Thanks Dan for posting for the newcomers... So far im doing the program right... The one thing that's worrying me is that my first 5 days the only time i do a bm is 4am and that's not much and after the swf which is jus liquid. The rest of the day im just urinating. Is this normal or am i doing something wrong... :?

Post subject: Re: Im I doing something wrong??? No good BM's...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:23 am 

[quote="age"]Thanks Dan for posting for the newcomers... So far im doing the program right... The one thing that's worrying me is that my first 5 days the only time i do a bm is 4am and that's not much and after the swf which is jus liquid. The rest of the day im just urinating. Is this normal or am i doing something wrong... :?[/quote]

hey i'm on my first day doing this and i have yet experience a BM...what did you find out about yours? ( i know that's a werid and gross question but i was wondering if that happened to you too...and if i'm doing this right)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:32 pm 

Great information, but we really need a buddy system!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:19 pm 

Hi to all.
My self Jazz. I am doing masters in computer science. I am new one for this site. Thank you very much to moderator for allowing me to be here with you guys. It will be great help of having chat and discussions with you guys. Hope the chats and the discussions will be interesting and full of knowledge.

Post subject: Re: For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:09 pm 

Post subject: exercise and the fast?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:01 pm 

i have been eating vegan for 7 weeks. i am training 4+ hours a day for an ironman triathlon. i am doing the vegan diet because i read where vegans feel more consistent energy throughout the day .... which has been the case for me, so i am enjoying the diet.
however, i am also trainnig 4+ hours a day (yesterday 7 hours) and often seem more tired at the end of training than when i did before my vegan diet

my question is -- when one does a 30 day fast, do you have energy to exercise? i will try this fast after my ironman - but i am curious to know how many experienced "fasters" are also atheletes who still exercise a lot during the fast.

i dont eat anything processed, and very little pasta .... but in 7 weeks eating as a vegan, i have lost ....maybe 1 lbs!

i am interested in the detox and getting to where i feel as good as i can, consistently. thank you in advance your your input

Post subject: Re: exercise and the fast?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 am 

Post subject: Newcomer
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:04 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next