Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: I'm new and have questions.... Anyone????? Please????
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:40 am 

Hi,
I am new and starting tomorrow morning.... here are some questions-

1) i read that we can have mint tea. can this be added to the MC mixture?
2) i am not at all ok with the taste. i made a glass just to see if i can handle it. it was ok when i completely watered it down. is it ok to do this?
3) i have been on a low-carb diet and mostly liquids. i had lapband surgery and gained weight over the past year. no matter how hard i work at it, it is nearly impossible to shed any pounds. my metabolism is a mess and i tend to gain if i eat carbs or go over 1000 cals. I have read that this cleanse can help reset the metabolism, is this true? Also, since this is carbs (lemon and syrup) and i am carb sensitive, does this pose a problem for me?
4) i am also looking to quit smoking, so i figured starting the cleanse and kicking the habit at the same time would be ideal.
5) i have started a gym regimen over the past few weeks. i have been jogging and spinning. will i have the energy to do this amount of physical activity? i would die if my fat butt passed out at the gym :wink:
6) anyone out there lost weight too fast on this leaving flabby skin?
7) I take medication for severe ADHD. I cannot go off of it- I run a tight ship at home with my 2 kids with severe disabilities and cannot function off of the meds and don't want my kids to suffer because of it. Anyone find that their meds negate the results of the MC?
I am starting with the intentions of doing 40 days. I am not sure how I will fare but I enjoy challenging myself and want to see if i can do it.... ihave heard that once you are knee deep into the MC you feel great and its not as hard as in the beginning. i figure if i can do a few weeks, i can do a few more. i am anxious to reset my life and get motivated.

I would love some info on all of this and what I can expect... your experiences, etc. Also, anyone who is starting tomorrow and wants a buddy- i am in!!!!
Thanks for reading and i look forward to your replies :D

Post subject: Re: I'm new and have questions.... Anyone????? Please????
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 am 

When making your lemonade you should always put 6 to 10 ounces of water in, just fill the glass. I don't see where the tea would hurt anything just not by the rules. I have done many MCs, about 4 a year for the last 20 or so years, 40 days is not a goal to shoot for first time out, just stay with 10, then you can do other cleanses later and extend the time each time. For the carb thing you can cut back on the syrup as you find out how much you can take, just know that your mineral intake is coming from the syrup, just try not to go below 1 tablespoon as this is an energy source while you fast. You can exercise while on the MC, but hold off for the first few days until you get in the swing of the fast, and try not to go all out, just slow and easy during the fast. I know you will hear some people saying they ran a marathon, but this is not something just anyone can do. You can always get back into the heavy workout when you are done with the MC. Loose, flabby skin should not be a problem, as on The MC your skin seems to shrink as you do the cleanse. ADHD, this can be helped with a Qigong method called "Superbrain Yoga" The book takes about an hour to read but the actual exercise only takes about 15 seconds once you have the instructions, and who knows maybe you can get off the meds, a bunch of others have. After the MC you diet is important, I would recommend you read "Eat to Live" by Jole Fuhrman, best book on nutritonal healing I have run across in over 30 years of studying nutrition and other healing modalities, I use it when teaching others how to heal themsleves of just about anything. You can do this fast, just hang in there the first few days and it will get easier as the days pass. Have a good one and let me know if I can help with any other qestions--Rev John