Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 59
JemisonLuck wrote:
I have to agree with Chrissy, blatant scare tactics being employed here. The tone of the post is very arrogant, and telling people to shoot for 60. 60 days is very very hard to do, and if you adopt such a " controlling " attitude about it with your clients, I wouldnt want to give you a dime. I am approaching 30 days, but my tongue has been pink on several different occasions during this cleanse??? By your logic, maybe I have should have stopped this cleanse earlier. Well of course not, I am still toxic because my tongue has gone furry again. I am skeptical about anyone who calls themself a master cleanse expert when firstly you didnt write the book at all? Unless you wrote the book, you are not an expert on the master cleanse. I have done the cleanse about 5 times previously, each time I broke the cleanse too early, and in the wrong way, eating too much food, too fast and apart from a sore tummy I was fine afterwards. There is a parasitic cleanse you can do other than just the master cleanse, but the way I see it the master cleanse is challenging on its own! I will do a parasitic cleanse at another time...we are all doing the best we can here and many of us have families, work commitments etc. Being on the toilet all day and everyday is not what most people want to sign up for.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 59
ChrissyO wrote:
I just reread this blog, wanted to boot it up and open the discussion regarding the parasite/worm statements ears2health brought up. If you have any personal knowledge or experiences regarding this please post. I am curious to continue this discussion if anyone wants to. I have more questions to the originator here, but dont think she posts here anymore.


MY RESPONSE: Hi Chrissy. I will answer any questions you have about parasites; I've seen many and heard many more horror stories from my clients. Forgive my infrequent posts! I'm busy revolutionizing personal healthcare on a worldwide basis and only post when I'm notified that someone has responded to me. Once again, all of my considerable experience supervising The Master Cleanser is finally available in my newly published book, "When Life Hands You Lemons..." and you can find it on my website www.Ears2Rhealth.com and it's only $4.99 which could likely be a life-saving five bucks. -just here to help, Ears 2 R Health!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 59
ears2rhealth wrote:
JemisonLuck wrote:
I have to agree with Chrissy, blatant scare tactics being employed here. The tone of the post is very arrogant, and telling people to shoot for 60. 60 days is very very hard to do, and if you adopt such a " controlling " attitude about it with your clients, I wouldnt want to give you a dime. I am approaching 30 days, but my tongue has been pink on several different occasions during this cleanse??? By your logic, maybe I have should have stopped this cleanse earlier. Well of course not, I am still toxic because my tongue has gone furry again. I am skeptical about anyone who calls themself a master cleanse expert when firstly you didnt write the book at all? Unless you wrote the book, you are not an expert on the master cleanse. I have done the cleanse about 5 times previously, each time I broke the cleanse too early, and in the wrong way, eating too much food, too fast and apart from a sore tummy I was fine afterwards. There is a parasitic cleanse you can do other than just the master cleanse, but the way I see it the master cleanse is challenging on its own! I will do a parasitic cleanse at another time...we are all doing the best we can here and many of us have families, work commitments etc. Being on the toilet all day and everyday is not what most people want to sign up for.


MY RESPONSE: I actually did write a book which is newly published and available for $4.99 from my website www.Ears2Rhealth.com

Your comments illustrate my points exactly! It's stopping the cleanse early that causes problems later on. After supervising nearly 80 people on The Master Cleanser as an alternative healthcare practitioner, I will do everything I can to talk people out of it! They don't realize what they're getting themselves into, and because "being on the toilet all day everyday" is a huge hassle, people end up stopping their cleanse before their tongue has STAYED pink for 24 hours straight. When people realize what a huge undertaking it is, they stop and if they've been on the lemonade diet for more than three days, they've already started killing parasites, worms, bacteria and even tumors inside their body. Where do these dead parasites and worms go if the person stops cleansing and starts to feed their large intestine again? Ah, therein lies the problem.

AND TO RESPOND TO ANOTHER COMMENT: Stanley Burroughs didn't live in the 21st Century! The world wasn't as toxic when he wrote his book as it is today! Read my book, if you don't think it was worth waaaaaaay more than $4.99 I will personally refund your money, just mention this forum!

-ONLY here to help, Ears 2 R Health!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:40 am
Posts: 1169
Location: USA and Taipei, Taiwan
My issue with all of this is as follows: Your first post on here advertised your business and in subsequent posts you continue to advertise your business and are trying to sell your book. I have an issue with this. Numerous questions have been asked yet you seem to be skirting them. It would be nice to have further explantions and more information about what you say rather than just a simplied post. I have been on these boards helping people here since 2007, I have personally met Tom Woloshyn in 2005, who has written two books about the Master Cleanse is one of the only known understudies of the late Stanely Burroughs as far as I know and as I remember. He has developed other systems as well and promotes a bunch of different things. He is a well rounded and respected man. I am a great admirer of Tom and beleive he knows what he is talking about having been working with health related fields for over 25 years. And has been helped 10's of thousands of people! He has never once mentioned to me about many of things you are talking about here. I cannot speak on his behalf, but I can say this, he has recommened the P&B shakes and if you feel you have parasites to do a parasite cleanse. There are a few others but I am not going to go into all the details and things we discussed. Tom is a busy man and has no time to answer most indiviudal questions, thus the reason he is not on this board. He is a true expert. And a lot of what I recommend here has come through my conversations with him over the years as well as his books. Tom is in the 21st century. And he's written two books in the 21st centrury that deal with some of the 21st century problems and answer more questions about the cleanse. Perhaps he might agree with you on some issues, perhaps not, again I cannot speak on his behalf, but I can simply say that he will advise people to at least finish a 10 day cleanse, if you have bigger problems that perhaps you need to go longer and will recommend that you do so, or do slightly longer cleanses more often rather than once a year. I believe this is the first time since 2007 that I have even brought up this fact because I don't want Tom to be inundated with phone calls and emails because he frankly has very little time to do that. He travels around the world doing Vitaflex treatments and classes.

Now, you claim to be an expert, but, maybe I missed it, but you have not stated how long you yourself have been doing the clenase and how long you have been studying it. I've been doing it and helping people do it for 9 years. I have no website and no business around this cleanse, I do everything for free, I have no book either. I come here when I can to help others do it right so they get the most benefits out of it and don't make themselves sick by doing something wrong. There are a few of us on here that take great pleasure to help others on these boards and to provide usful information to them. We dedicate much time in doing so. I do not claim to be an expert, but I do claim to know more than about 90% of the other posters on this board. After experiences many many problems wit the cleanse and dealing with them, I have learned what to do and what not to do and what other things can work, though some others are constantly coming up with new ideas that I too sometimes experiement with if I feel it is safe based on my knowledge of the cleanse.

Not once have I heard of someone dying because of doing this cleanse. Not once have I heard that because you didn't pass all the parasites out the first time that it will cause problems later. Doing this cleanse is only a step towards better health. The cleanse gives you a new start and hopefully people will eat better once finishing it. It is critical to follow the 10 day cycle. Many times my tongue has not completely turned pink on 10 days, but I cannot continue because of my schedule. I don't have major issues after the cleanse, and I do it at least once a year. How I read your posts is that if we don't do the cleanse for at least like 40 days we might die in 1-2 years! If that isn't a scare tactic I don't know what is. And I think by posting that you will deter people from even wanting to do the cleanse at all.

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but you need to address certain questions that I have raised as well as those that others have raised and give more specific details about why you have these theories you have and why it happens like it happens. Otherwise you are not going to gain the respect of anyone in this community.

_________________
Acronyms I often use:
LA - lemonade drink
BM - bowel movement
SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 59
I wrote my book because of this forum. I was asked to become a member of the advisory board (?) because of my experience. I only mention my website because of the resources available there. I'm familiar with the author you name, and have his book which has a clearly printed disclaimer from the Burroughs organization that they do not support or endorse his book.... There is a lot of good information in his book! I refer to it when I'm supervising someone's cleanse (if I cannot talk them out of it). If you didn't notice where I've mentioned that my first cleanse was in 2001 and the only reason I refer to my book is because I don't have time to tell all of the people on this forum all of the information I've learned since then!

Perhaps you also didn't notice that I've offered a personal money-back refund to anyone who purchases and reads my book (who mentions this forum) and DON'T think it's worth way more than the $4.99 I'm asking for on my website!

You don't know me and you are free to judge. What you think of me is none of my business. I'm only here to help. I was asked to be on whatever advisory board because of my experience, and obviously someone who sent that email to me way-back-when either knew or could sense that I wasn't out to hurt anyone.

I would respectfully suggest that you re-read CAREFULLY all of my posts. I can tell that you have not done so.

-still here to help but no time and certainly no inclination to defend, so Ears 2 R Health!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:56 am
Posts: 22
ears2rhealth -

Thank you for this information. I have to believe that you are correct because the more I have read others experiences those that stuck with it longer (40+ days) have had amazing pulls/releases and that is what I am hoping for. I NEED to feel better and for the first time that outweighs my desire to lose weight.

I started my first MC 5 days ago. I'm not sure that I could have ever committed 100% to you but I always want to do things 100% because I have had more fails than successes and have found that my successes have a lot to do with my mental commitment. I seem to be in the "game" mentally now and that has always been key for me to succeed.

For some reason this cleanse is going very well for me so far, though my only negative side effect that I have had so far is intense low back and hip pain last night. That was gone when I woke up this morning. Another side effect is high energy at night which is preventing me from sleeping.

My questions to you: Is it absolutely necessary to do the SWF? I have only done it 2x in 5 days and both times I woke up the next day feeling completely dehydrated/parched and my weight was up a lb both times. I have been using the smooth move every morning and before bed time. The problem is that it makes me run to the bathroom off and on for hours, another reason why I'm not getting enough sleep. Today I did not drink the tea because I already feel dehydrated and though I was running to the bathroom all night last night not much was happening other than extreme cramps...I could feel them way up under my ribs and low. So I am wondering if doing just the tea is enough unless I have a day where I feel that my body needs the flush?

Another question: I have Hulda Clarks books and have built the zapper and would like your thoughts on her teachings. She also mentions that ginger is good to kill the eggs(?) Would it be ok to take this on the cleanse just to help things along?
She also mentions that black walnut tincture will kill the live parasites...I can hardly drink the stuff but thought maybe doing a quick "shot" would be helpful. I just don't want anything living to pass, that just freaks me out.

In my mind I am planning on staying on this for the long haul but taking each goal 11 days at a time. I figure if I can make it 11 days then I can make it 21 days, if I can make it 21 days then I know I can make it 31 days etc. It's just a mental game.

I suffer from osteoarthritis and am 5 years into the lovely menopause. Menopause has been terrible for me. Non stop hot flashes and emotional crazy days. Will this flush address menopause?

Though I have hunger pains off and on, like we would normally have, the lemonade quickly takes that feeling away. I feel lighter, mentally am clearer, and today my pain is better.

Thank you!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 59
MY REPLY TO LOVIN TO LOSE:[/b]

Thank you for this information. I have to believe that you are correct because the more I have read others experiences those that stuck with it longer (40+ days) have had amazing pulls/releases and that is what I am hoping for. I NEED to feel better and for the first time that outweighs my desire to lose weight.

I started my first MC 5 days ago. I'm not sure that I could have ever committed 100% to you but I always want to do things 100% because I have had more fails than successes and have found that my successes have a lot to do with my mental commitment. I seem to be in the "game" mentally now and that has always been key for me to succeed.

For some reason this cleanse is going very well for me so far, though my only negative side effect that I have had so far is intense low back and hip pain last night. That was gone when I woke up this morning. Another side effect is high energy at night which is preventing me from sleeping.

[b]PLEASE remember that you are killing every single unhealthy cell in your body!! There will be some random pains, they may move around as parasites, worms, and bacteria are dying and letting go of their happy toxic homes.


My questions to you: Is it absolutely necessary to do the SWF? I have only done it 2x in 5 days and both times I woke up the next day feeling completely dehydrated/parched and my weight was up a lb both times. I have been using the smooth move every morning and before bed time. The problem is that it makes me run to the bathroom off and on for hours, another reason why I'm not getting enough sleep. Today I did not drink the tea because I already feel dehydrated and though I was running to the bathroom all night last night not much was happening other than extreme cramps...I could feel them way up under my ribs and low. So I am wondering if doing just the tea is enough unless I have a day where I feel that my body needs the flush?

None of the people I've supervised (nearly 80 people now) on The Master Cleanser have had noticeable successes with the SWF. I don't recommend it because of that. If you feel dehydrated, DON'T STOP DRINKING THE SMOOTH MOVE TEA! drink more water along with your lemonade! Just doing the tea is enough, but please remember that you need to stay hydrated! The "experts" recommend half our body weight in ounces every day. Drinking the Lemonade is not a substitute for water!!

Another question: I have Hulda Clarks books and have built the zapper and would like your thoughts on her teachings. She also mentions that ginger is good to kill the eggs(?) Would it be ok to take this on the cleanse just to help things along?

I would only recommend the ginger if it is Highly Beneficial for your blood type. If you were my child I would gently encourage you to STOP trying to help things along. The Master Cleanser will help your body deal with the bacteria, parasites and worms in the most healthy way that it can. Just keep at it and keep flushing your system with water!! I also highly recommend Bojenmi Tea which alkalizes everything it touches, it doesn't kill anything but will make your entire body less inhabitable to the nasties!

She also mentions that black walnut tincture will kill the live parasites...I can hardly drink the stuff but thought maybe doing a quick "shot" would be helpful. I just don't want anything living to pass, that just freaks me out.

[b]All I can say is the black walnut tincture is good stuff but not necessary to suffer through during The Master Cleanser. Please try to get over the idea that you won't pass "anything living" because wouldn't you rather have those things in the toilet than inside your body?? CELEBRATE if you actually see something alive and squirming in your toilet!! It's a sign that your body is restoring itself to Ground Zero Health.[/b]

In my mind I am planning on staying on this for the long haul but taking each goal 11 days at a time. I figure if I can make it 11 days then I can make it 21 days, if I can make it 21 days then I know I can make it 31 days etc. It's just a mental game.

I suffer from osteoarthritis and am 5 years into the lovely menopause. Menopause has been terrible for me. Non stop hot flashes and emotional crazy days. Will this flush address menopause?

Osteo-anything has its root in the kidneys, which govern the development, strength, and maturation of the bones. This could also account for your low back/hip pain. When our kidneys get detoxed and resume their normal healthy function, they will quickly strengthen your bones!!
Shoot for 60 days if you want to restore your body to Ground Zero Health. Stanley Burroughs lived in a much less-polluted environment that we do!! And yes, The Master Cleanser will stop those ugly symptoms of hormonal changes. Menopause is not a disease!! HINT: vigorously massage your ear lobes when you feel those crazy days. You'll be amazed at how much it helps!


Though I have hunger pains off and on, like we would normally have, the lemonade quickly takes that feeling away. I feel lighter, mentally am clearer, and today my pain is better.

Thank you![/quote]
THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTIONS!! I'm only here to help. Sincerely, Ears 2 R Health


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:53 pm
Posts: 7
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Your topic has been extremely helpful and I fully understand what you are talking about with the parasitic complications if you cut the cleanse off early. Seeing as how I was planning on doing a 10-day cleanse, then I started it and read what you had posted, I want to trust you because you seem to be quite confident in your knowledge surrounding the master cleanse and when considered on a critical level the things you are saying make perfect sense. I don't feel like you are using scare tactics as much as speaking realistically about something that is more serious then a 10-day fad.

That being said I have a few questions I would like you to consider on my behalf because I wish I could have someone to coach me through this, as there is a new question everyday.

First and foremost, I am no longer doing a 10-day cleanse, I'm in this until my tongue turns pink - whether it takes 20-days or 52-days. I've already ordered my 4L of maple syrup online. It's not as hard as most people say that it is because it's my health that I'm doing this for, I'm already at a decent weight for my size, I'm not in this to lose weight I'm here because I want to reach ground-zero health.

I notice that you have stated that the salt water flush is not overly important and I wonder if you could elaborate on that because I certainly do not enjoy it but I feel that it's a good flush. The laxative tea loosens it up the night before and then the SWF seals the deal. My only bowel movements throughout the day happen after the saltwater flush, other then that there is no bowel movements typically until the next morning. If there is a bowel movement it is typically uncomfortable and very small, similar to a buckshot.

I also wonder, are the parasites actually being killed? Or is the removal of toxins through the body simply removing their food source and causing them to starve to death?

Does it matter what kind of toothpaste I use while I'm on the cleanse? I'm trying to put as little into my body other than what is required for the cleanse. I also know that soaps can be absorbed into the skin, is this of any concern?

Does any form of exercise help with the cleanse or shall I just drink and relax?

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and help.

-Bryce

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 59
Bryce, thank you for your interest. Forgive my delay in responding to you; I have a lot on my plate right now (joke intended just for you!)... I'm attempting to respond in italics, hope you can make sense of it after I post.

BGstacks wrote:
Your topic has been extremely helpful and I fully understand what you are talking about with the parasitic complications if you cut the cleanse off early. Seeing as how I was planning on doing a 10-day cleanse, then I started it and read what you had posted, I want to trust you because you seem to be quite confident in your knowledge surrounding the master cleanse and when considered on a critical level the things you are saying make perfect sense. I don't feel like you are using scare tactics as much as speaking realistically about something that is more serious then a 10-day fad.

First, call me Picky but I must correct your terminology due to my loyalty to Stanley Burroughs (rip). His program is and has always been called The Master Cleanser NOT the master cleanse, which is the title of a book written by one of Burroughs' students, and which book has a disclaimer on it from The Burroughs Organization, stating they do not support or endorse the book. I do not recommend that book "The Complete Master Cleanse" for anything but kindling although it has some cool pictures of worms in it.

That being said I have a few questions I would like you to consider on my behalf because I wish I could have someone to coach me through this, as there is a new question everyday.

I've coached dozens of people through The Master Cleanser and in fact just began another one this week. I do not charge people for coaching; they can pay me when they're done IF THEY SO CHOOSE. I'd rather coach someone without recompense than let someone potentially and severely damage their future health by attempting The Master Cleanser incorrectly.

I encourage you to read all of my posts. I also wrote a book as a result of these posts. Many of your questions may be answered within my book, which I would be happy to email you a rough draft (It's being reviewed by a publisher even as we speak, and co-authored by my mentor who got me started with this ten years ago)

It would be much easier for me if you read my posts here, and then communicate with me on email UNLESS you want everyone here to know all of the details of your Master Cleanser .


First and foremost, I am no longer doing a 10-day cleanse, I'm in this until my tongue turns pink - whether it takes 20-days or 52-days. I've already ordered my 4L of maple syrup online. It's not as hard as most people say that it is because it's my health that I'm doing this for, I'm already at a decent weight for my size, I'm not in this to lose weight I'm here because I want to reach ground-zero health.

My experience is that you will lose weight if you need to lose it and you will gain weight if you need to gain it. I'm one of those people who "couldn't gain weight if I had to" but I gained nearly eight pounds the first time, and another four the second time. No weight change the third time (all three in the space of a year). Anyone who takes on The Master Cleanser for the purpose of weight loss is a Fool.

I notice that you have stated that the salt water flush is not overly important and I wonder if you could elaborate on that because I certainly do not enjoy it but I feel that it's a good flush. The laxative tea loosens it up the night before and then the SWF seals the deal. My only bowel movements throughout the day happen after the saltwater flush, other then that there is no bowel movements typically until the next morning. If there is a bowel movement it is typically uncomfortable and very small, similar to a buckshot.

I've supervised nearly 80 people on the Master Cleanser and only ONE of them has reported benefits from the SWF. There are likely many factors. It sounds as though it's helpful to you. Since we've discovered and utilized the benefits of Bojenmi Tea we've found that it is much more beneficial than the SWF... Buy some online ASAP and I will send you the essay I wrote about the tea as well. I will need your email address though...

It also sounds as though you may not be drinking enough lemonade. Possibly slightly dehydrated too... typically a person has several eliminations throughout the day while on The Master Cleanser. The Bojenmi Tea will help with that too. Send me an email ears2rhealth@yahoo.com so that I can get you the literature.


I also wonder, are the parasites actually being killed? Or is the removal of toxins through the body simply removing their food source and causing them to starve to death?

I'm not sure if anyone can answer that question! We don't really know what the process looks like internally. Suffice to say that the parasites, bacteria, etc. are dying. I do know that they are vicious, cannibalistic little buggers who feed on their own dead when someone attempts to do a rapid parasite kill. This is one reason I do not recommend those commercial "cleanse" products because they actually kill the parasites and then our sluggish digestion doesn't slough them out fast enough and they become a buffet for the others. The Master Cleanser is so alkalizing that it changes the internal climate and removes all the toxic, happy campgrounds for these pesky, microscopic critters.

Does it matter what kind of toothpaste I use while I'm on the cleanse? I'm trying to put as little into my body other than what is required for the cleanse. I also know that soaps can be absorbed into the skin, is this of any concern?

Please use a toothpaste that doesn't contain sugar!! Or fluoride!! and use it often; the lemonade mixture can be very corrosive to our tooth enamel

Does any form of exercise help with the cleanse or shall I just drink and relax?

The only form of exercise worth doing is Rebounding... bouncing on a mini-trampoline for ten minutes daily = Optimal Health. Bouncing 30 minutes in a day adds one day to your life (NASA has proven this). Bouncing one minute per hour will eliminate "cancer" (abnormal cell mutation anywhere in the body).

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and help.

You're welcome! www.ears2rhealth.com if you want to contact me by phone... the website is being revamped but there is contact information.

-Bryce


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:51 am
Posts: 33
well this thread has perked up my ears. and here I was, committed to 21 days and now you've gone and potentially tripled that.

I am possibly dealing with flukeworms in my small intestine, liver and spleen, and the recommendation was to take a product called 'Parastroy' in conjunction with the cleanse for 3 weeks. are you familiar with this product / can you talk to it? also - are you familiar with flukeworms and how they operate? I was told they lay eggs before they die, and after the 21 days I should wait 3-4 weeks and then take Parastroy again (this time without the cleanse). can you talk to this?

another thing, while we are on it. can you talk to the measurements / proportions I am using:
approximately 3 liters of water
250 - 350 milliliters lemon juice
12 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon cayenne

..and is the Bojenmi Tea a laxative, or just take that as is throughout the day? is it caffenated?

..and (I keep having question pop up) are there adverse effects to drinking so much laxative tea? does my body become dependent on it, will I have trouble pooping later?

..and - how to come off the cleanse. I was thinking of doing a green juice cleanse for a few days. thoughts?

much appreciated!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 59
steve wrote:
well this thread has perked up my ears. and here I was, committed to 21 days and now you've gone and potentially tripled that.

Good for you, Steve! You will not regret changing your mind... I'm writing my responses to your post in italics and hope you can make sense of it all...

I am possibly dealing with flukeworms in my small intestine, liver and spleen, and the recommendation was to take a product called 'Parastroy' in conjunction with the cleanse for 3 weeks. are you familiar with this product / can you talk to it? also - are you familiar with flukeworms and how they operate? I was told they lay eggs before they die, and after the 21 days I should wait 3-4 weeks and then take Parastroy again (this time without the cleanse). can you talk to this?

I do not recommend ANY commercial cleanses. The Master Cleanser will kill all of your flukes. However, my education has taught me that flukes are Yin Organ parasites, and the small intestine is a Yang Organ. Not sure how to address that. Mr Small Intestine is "married" or "coupled" with Mrs Heart and I've heard of heart flukes but never the type you speak of in the small intestine. Sorry bout that... let me know if you find out anything else, I am always honored and privileged to be proven wrong so that I can offer better information with which to help my clients make more informed decisions.

Commercial cleanses have drastic, rapid effects. The Chinese say "anything which rapidly or drastically shocks, stresses, or forces the body to behave differently is going to be temporary and may be unhealthy"... the die-off is the problem. Parastroy will kill the flukes much too quickly for your body to slough them and the dead worms become food for the live ones.. Vicious little buggers!

You will see those flukes come out into your toilet if you stick with The Master Cleanser until your tongue is pink and wet for at least 24 hours...


another thing, while we are on it. can you talk to the measurements / proportions I am using:
approximately 3 liters of water
250 - 350 milliliters lemon juice
12 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon cayenne

If you are following Stanley Burrough's recipe, you are doing it correctly. However, if you are using organic cayenne you may need to check the "heat units" because commercial/grocery store cayenne is typically 20-30k heat units and organic cayenne can be 80-90k... Also, make sure there are NO seeds in your mix. Lemon seed will prevent your large intestine from shutting down. I recommend Organic Lemons, and Maple Syrup from Westby, WI. ( I used to live in Lacrosse, and the Norwegians who settled Westby are famous for their "old fashioned" ways of curing maple syrup and I believe they are the only ones in the country who do not use formaldehyde in that curing process. you can buy organic maple syrup at many stores but it is extremely expensive and not as good as what comes out of Westby WI!!

..and is the Bojenmi Tea a laxative, or just take that as is throughout the day? is it caffenated?

The test we did on the Bojenmi Tea came back as "negligible amount of caffeine; immeasurable"... it is not a laxative per se but alkalizes the entire digestive tract so it has a tendency to support the body purging acid and changes the internal climate to Alkalized! I recommend my clients to follow their glass of Lemonade with a cup or glass of Bojenmi Tea, mixed to look like ultra-cheap apple juice (NOT DARK LIKE MOST TEA!)... you really can't get enough of this amazing tea.

..and (I keep having question pop up) are there adverse effects to drinking so much laxative tea? does my body become dependent on it, will I have trouble pooping later?

You are only drinking laxative tea first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I recommend Traditional Medicinals Smooth Move which comes in three different flavors and is mild so as not to cause cramping. You will NOT become dependent upon the laxative!! You are merely speeding the cleansing process and reducing the chance that you will leave dead parasites, bacteria, and worms in your digestive tract somewhere. You are restoring your body to Ground Zero Health and will not need any laxatives if you complete The Master Cleanser successfully and break your fast the way I recommend.

..and - how to come off the cleanse. I was thinking of doing a green juice cleanse for a few days. thoughts?

I have seen my clients enjoy great success by following my instructions (based upon my own personal experience) to break their fast. I recommend DOUBLING the amount of time for Every Single Step outlined in Stanley Burroughs' book, and then to follow the Food Lists in the book "Eat Right 4 Your Type" as closely as possible for as long as possible after returning to solid food.

It's one thing to complete The Master Cleanser successfully; it's another thing altogether to maintain that oh-so-delicate balance of healthy flora in our gut, to prevent illness 2-3 years down the road.

Feel free to send me an email ears2rhealth@yahoo.com if you want me to help you through your cleanse. I never charge anyone to supervise their fast; if anyone feels grateful for my support they can make a donation or gift AFTERWARD.


much appreciated!


I'm only here to help! Ears 2 R Health!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:51 am
Posts: 33
Thanks for the response. I am finishing up day 10 of the cleanse. 10 days on the cleanse, 10 days taking Parastroy. I intend to see both through for 21 days. I am not following Stanley Burrough's directions, I am following googles directions. I have not read any books. according to many things you have said, I am likely very unprepared and under-educated about this whole thing.

I have a question about the pink tongue. what, exactly, does that look like. do you have any pictures? I tried using google images but that was inconclusive. the pink tongue is the end-all be-all indicator that the cleanse is complete?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 59
steve wrote:
Thanks for the response. I am finishing up day 10 of the cleanse. 10 days on the cleanse, 10 days taking Parastroy. I intend to see both through for 21 days. I am not following Stanley Burrough's directions, I am following googles directions. I have not read any books. according to many things you have said, I am likely very unprepared and under-educated about this whole thing.

I am very concerned that you are not following Stanley Burrough's directions. I am also very concerned that you are doing the Parastroy WHILE you are undertaking The Master Cleanser. I must agree, you are very likely unprepared and under-educated about it.

I'm also deeply concerned that you are only going to do The Master Cleanser for 21 days. Please read ALL of my posts so that you don't endanger your life by stopping after three weeks.

I recommend you buy Stanley Burroughs' book IMMEDIATELY and read it cover to cover more than once!! I also wrote a book which publication is soon forthcoming titled "When Life Hands You Lemons" and subtitled "Stanley Burroughs did not live in the 21st century!"... I'm not here to sell my book; in fact I wrote the book because of the magnitude of misinformation floating around out there. People are killing themselves doing The Master Cleanser improperly and they likely won't know it for 2-3 years afterward.


I have a question about the pink tongue. what, exactly, does that look like. do you have any pictures? I tried using google images but that was inconclusive. the pink tongue is the end-all be-all indicator that the cleanse is complete?

If you know anyone who is less than three years old, look at their tongue. You'll see what "ground zero health" looks like on the tongue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:00 pm
Posts: 12
Hi ears2rhealth. Thanks for taking the time to answer people's questions here.

I am on Day 4 of the MC, of what was going to be a 10 day cleanse. I can confidently say I would not do this for 60 days (or close to), so I'm wondering if you think it's best for me to stop the cleanse now, and ease out to healthy eating?

I rather stop now before causing more harm in doing 10 or 20 days.

What do you think?

Thanks :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:51 am
Posts: 33
..would love to hear some input to the protein question

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15019&p=105240#p105240


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group