Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:09 pm 

Abbey Lee wrote:
This thread is so confusing.

Abbey, I can imagine that you found the thread confusing! I found out about this forum five years ago, and after speaking with the owner about all the mis-information contained herein, he asked me to become part of his Advisory Board. The confusion resulting from my posts prompted me to write my book titled "When Life Hands You Lemons..." which is only available on my website www.DoingEars.com and is only $4.99 for the PDF or $6.99 for the hard copy. I know that if Stanley Burroughs were alive today he would endorse my book, which was written under the supervision of the Oriental Medical Doctor who first introduced me to The Master Cleanser in 2002.

Please feel free to send me specific questions at DoingEars.com (click "contact") and know that I'm only here to help. Never a fee for phone calls and emails.

Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:03 am 

I bought the ebook from your website but didn't receive it in my inbox. I finished my 40 days fast 5 days ago, is it safe for me to start cleanse again in two days? I want to do right by it and didn't have pink tongue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:26 am 

stoicsquirm wrote:
I bought the ebook from your website but didn't receive it in my inbox. I finished my 40 days fast 5 days ago, is it safe for me to start cleanse again in two days? I want to do right by it and didn't have pink tongue

Apologies! when did you purchase the ebook? could you please identify so I can search the records? I do not see an order from "stoicsquirm" so if you used a differed email please let me know.

if you didn't have a pink tongue when you stopped, then by all means One Week Off is enough! I will look forward to hearing back from you via my website DoingEars.com

Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:24 am 

I sent an email via my email address. My first name starts with Z and last name with S and email domain is gmail.

I have a problem with binge eating, however, I was very disciplined. I didn't cheat for 40 days, however, had I known that I shouldn't stop before I can get a pink tongue and remove parasites, I wouldn't have stopped my cleanse. I am restarting day after tomorrow, however, I have had a very unhealthy week off :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:17 am 

stoicsquirm wrote:
I sent an email via my email address. My first name starts with Z and last name with S and email domain is gmail.

I have a problem with binge eating, however, I was very disciplined. I didn't cheat for 40 days, however, had I known that I shouldn't stop before I can get a pink tongue and remove parasites, I wouldn't have stopped my cleanse. I am restarting day after tomorrow, however, I have had a very unhealthy week off :(

Quote:
I saw your order, and attached the ebook! Yesterday, right?
I will re-send right away. Please communicate with me via my personal email ears2Rhealth@yahoo.com thank you!