Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:13 pm 

Cleanser2014 wrote:
Hi ears2rhealth. Thanks for taking the time to answer people's questions here.

I am on Day 4 of the MC, of what was going to be a 10 day cleanse. I can confidently say I would not do this for 60 days (or close to), so I'm wondering if you think it's best for me to stop the cleanse now, and ease out to healthy eating?

I rather stop now before causing more harm in doing 10 or 20 days.

What do you think?

Thank you for your concerns!! I think you should ease back into healthy eating before you go one more day if you know that you will not complete the entire Master Cleanser successfully. Stop before the worms start dying and making their way through your body to your gut!! Be careful on how you break your fast. Your large intestine has been shut down for more than 24 hours so you are probably full of mucus at this point. Let me know if there's any other way I can help. Ears 2 R Health

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:04 pm 

Hi ears2rhealth.

I am not yet sure what I am going to do as far as 60 days, but I am definitely going to go for 21 and then re-evaluate. I did go out and get the tea you recommended. alkalizing my body seems like a good idea.

I wanted to ask you about the question about protein. I also wanted to ask you - someone had mentioned that it may be OK to eat a little bit once in a while after 4pm. sounds a little strange to me, but wanted to get your thoughts.

thanks again for being so responsive and answering all of our question!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:21 am 

steve wrote:
Hi ears2rhealth.

I am not yet sure what I am going to do as far as 60 days, but I am definitely going to go for 21 and then re-evaluate. I did go out and get the tea you recommended. alkalizing my body seems like a good idea.

Steve, I'm glad you were able to find the Bojenmi Tea!! Please be aware there is a powerful diuretic in it and you MUST mix/dilute it so that it looks like APPLE JUICE rather than dark like coffee or tea... We're drinking this for medicinal effect, NOT drinking it like coffee or other tea!

I wanted to ask you about the question about protein. I also wanted to ask you - someone had mentioned that it may be OK to eat a little bit once in a while after 4pm. sounds a little strange to me, but wanted to get your thoughts.

hmmm... which question about protein are you referring to??

I definitely do NOT recommend eating anything!! Your large intestine must be inactive for the Master Cleanser to work properly to restore Ground Zero Health. Eating any solid foods could result in severe malnutrition.This type of misinformation can be dangerous and potentially life threatening which is why I wrote my book (I can send you a manuscript online for $5) titled "When Life Hands You Lemons" and which will be available in bookstores this year. The Master Cleanser is a Mono-Diet Fast.

thanks again for being so responsive and answering all of our question!

No problem Steve! I'm just here to help. Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:14 pm 

thanks ears2rhealth.

Cleanser2014 is asking some really good questions outside of this thread in the General section. there is a post about protein, probiotics and a new one about cinnamon. I am actually very curios about those as well, I think they are excellent questions. do you think maybe you could take a peek at them?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 pm 

steve wrote:
thanks ears2rhealth.

Cleanser2014 is asking some really good questions outside of this thread in the General section. there is a post about protein, probiotics and a new one about cinnamon. I am actually very curios about those as well, I think they are excellent questions. do you think maybe you could take a peek at them?

Steve, I'm not sure how to navigate this site! I typically only enter when I get an email notice that I've received a reply to one of my posts. I went to look at the remarks made by Cleanser2014 and was so alarmed by the misinformation that I sent that individual a post asking them to call me asap because they are not doing The Master Cleanser in a way so as to restore Ground Zero Health (at least, not according to their own comments)...
I will say this: 1) I'm all in favor of Probiotics and all of my family, friends, students and clients take Primal Defense. But NOT while they're undertaking The Master Cleanser!!

2) The ingredients in The Master Cleanser recipe presented by Stanley Burroughs have all the minerals, vitamins, and nutrients necessary to sustain the body without solid food for sixty days. No additional ingredients are needed and will only serve as an opportunity to produce Unpredictable Results and possibly become life-threatening. Supplementing protein in any form will result in severe taxation on the kidneys, who are "fighting for their own health" during The Master Cleanser.

3) Why Cinnamon?? see my comments in 2) and please be mindful that cinnamon is considered Poison for anyone who is Blood Type O. I used to love cinnamon but I'm Type O and after I got my body cleaned out, I can no longer tolerate cinnamon without rapid and sometimes extreme reaction.

If you will send more specific questions, perhaps I can offer more specific opinions. I'm truly just here to help. Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:51 pm 

Hi Ears 2 R Health. The reason I posted my 3 questions (probiotics, cinnamon, protein) with questions marks, is because they were simply that...questions!

I have not done any of the 3, but was simply curious if anyone could explain.

I'm actually done the 10 day cleanse and onto green juice for the next while.

II'm still really curious about the cases of death you mentioned. I think a lot of people are freaked out by it (naturally), but it would help to have an example of this actually happening. Did this happen to someone you know?

And what about doing a worm/parasite cleanse after the master cleanse using the wormwood, cloves and black walnut tincture... to make sure the suckers are dead?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:19 pm 

Cleanser2014 wrote:
Hi Ears 2 R Health. The reason I posted my 3 questions (probiotics, cinnamon, protein) with questions marks, is because they were simply that...questions!

Cleanser2014: I hope I answered those three questions adequately...

I have not done any of the 3, but was simply curious if anyone could explain.

I hope I explained enough to convince you NOT to deviate from the instructions I've adapted from Stanley Burroughs' book...

I'm actually done the 10 day cleanse and onto green juice for the next while.

hmmm I feel bad for anyone who "does the 10-day cleanse" because it is not what Mr. Burroughs recommended. The man who wrote the other book "The Complete Master Cleanse" modified the original instructions enough to get a disclaimer from the Burroughs Foundation on the back cover of his book!! Scary...

This is exactly why I'm a "control freak" when it comes to supervising someone undertaking the Master Cleanser. When people start to deviate and "do their own thing" I cannot help much other than to try my best to impress upon people the importance of seeing this thing through until their tongue has been pink-all-over for at least 24 hours...

II'm still really curious about the cases of death you mentioned. I think a lot of people are freaked out by it (naturally), but it would help to have an example of this actually happening. Did this happen to someone you know?

Please forgive me, I did not mention "cases of death"... I simply stand by my conviction that if a person undertakes The Master Cleanser half-heartedly, or gives up before they've reached Ground Zero Health, they may be putting themselves into a LIFE-THREATENING situation.

The human body is so resilient, so strong, (so fearfully and wonderfully made) that it often takes us 3-5 years to become really sick from some unwise choice we've made, even if we didn't know it was an unwise choice!! I hope people ARE freaked out by this!!

If you deprive the human body of solid food for more than three days, the large intestine shuts down and becomes a sort of vacuum, drawing in mucus, parasites, bacteria, and worms, even growths and tumors from all over the body. I believe it may be akin to "reversing a leaky gut" but I also believe no one really knows what this process looks like inside the body.

So what if you start killing worms, and the dead worms are making their way (by whatever route) to the large intestine, and then you STOP the cleanse? Could a heart, kidney, or liver fluke wind up somewhere else? Our body adapts to the presence of these worms (which look like small white "Vienna sausages" in the toilet but were certainly microscopic when they set up their toxic home in our yin organs) as they grow within our body. So if you stop your cleanse before your tongue has been pink for at least 24 hours, you run the risk of causing these dead worms to STOP IN THEIR TRACKS wherever they may be located in the body when you re-introduce solid food.

Can you see where I'm going with this? What if a dead heart fluke winds up in a different organ or in a different place within our body when we stop cleansing??? This is potentially life-threatening.

In addition, one of my clients began passing 10-12 inch sections of a massive tape worm after day 19 of her adventure, and the head of the worm (which turned out to be approx. 10-12 feet long) didn't come out of her until day 28... what if she had stopped drinking the Lemonade during that process? Would she have lived through the decay and putrification of this huge dead worm inside her body?

Another of my clients didn't even start passing worms until day 44 of her Master Cleanser, passing round worms, flukes, baby tape worms, and much yeast, and on day 56 filled up her toilet with three inches of what looked like black, slimy milkweed pods. She is an RN and took samples to the pathology lab at the hospital where she worked, and they turned out to be NESTS OF CANDIDA... what would have happened to her if she hadn't stuck with it? (Just FYI her tongue turned pink after the candida nests were passed, and she got rid of a bladder infection she'd had for nearly 30 years...

And what about doing a worm/parasite cleanse after the master cleanse using the wormwood, cloves and black walnut tincture... to make sure the suckers are dead?

Once again, if you complete The Master Cleanser (NOT "the master cleanse" which is the title of a book by someone who has been disclaimed by Burroughs) correctly, you will have absolutely no need to punish yourself with that horrible recipe of wormwood, cloves and black walnut!! If you complete The Master Cleanser successfully, you will be at Ground Zero Health and no need to ever do any other type of cleanse.

The second time around, you will likely not need to go 60 days. Each time you do it, it will take less time to reach Ground Zero Health unless you are whole-heartedly and proactively poisoning your body every day..

I hope this helps. That's all I'm here for!! (are you absolutely positive you don't want to read my book? You'll be one of the first in the country and you will NOT regret the read!!) All of your questions and many others are answered in my book. Until the publisher signs a deal with me, I can send you a free read-only copy by email if you want. I believe I already gave my phone number and website info elsewhere here... Let me know if there's anything else I can offer. Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:34 pm 

TY this information was very valuable to me and my goals, I will carry on until I am to thin to continue I hope I can reach my goal of pink tongue for a couple of days before I come of the cleanse.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:27 pm 

Claragon wrote:
TY this information was very valuable to me and my goals, I will carry on until I am to thin to continue I hope I can reach my goal of pink tongue for a couple of days before I come of the cleanse.

Thank you for your comment. I'm pretty sure that you won't reach the point where you're "too thin to continue" because if you complete The Master Cleanser successfully, you will stop losing weight once your body reaches its Ideal Size and you won't get thinner than is healthy for you. Let me know if there's anything else I can do; I'm really just here to help. Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:54 am 

ears2rhealth wrote:
Thank you for your comment. I'm pretty sure that you won't reach the point where you're "too thin to continue" because if you complete The Master Cleanser successfully, you will stop losing weight once your body reaches its Ideal Size and you won't get thinner than is healthy for you. Let me know if there's anything else I can do; I'm really just here to help. Ears 2 R Health!

Now this is good news since I weight 140 lb when I started my MC and I am now at 134 lb I would love to carry the MC to it's completion.

I have been a 80% raw vegan for 15 months but it is hard to give up on cheese specially cheese pizza, at 180 lb I was diagnosed a diabetic 15 month ago and I got "sick of being sick" so I took matters into my own hands, I accomplished much but the raw vegan detox can take up to 3 years and I do not believe that it will give me optimal heath, so after achieving "it" I want to continue with a healthy life style, and fast either once or 2 times a year to maintain a pink tongue.

Thank you for the encouragement and putting my mind at easy, I would hate to look like a walking skeleton :D

BTW I only take 6 oz of the lemon drink, that's 6 glasses a day the rest of the time I only drink distilled water, I hope that it is all the calories I need, I really want to complete my detox and do it as soon as possible ( I want my health back ) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:47 am 

Claragon wrote:
ears2rhealth wrote:

Now this is good news since I weight 140 lb when I started my MC and I am now at 134 lb I would love to carry the MC to it's completion.

I have been a 80% raw vegan for 15 months but it is hard to give up on cheese specially cheese pizza, at 180 lb I was diagnosed a diabetic 15 month ago and I got "sick of being sick" so I took matters into my own hands, I accomplished much but the raw vegan detox can take up to 3 years and I do not believe that it will give me optimal heath, so after achieving "it" I want to continue with a healthy life style, and fast either once or 2 times a year to maintain a pink tongue.

Thank you for the encouragement and putting my mind at easy, I would hate to look like a walking skeleton :D

BTW I only take 6 oz of the lemon drink, that's 6 glasses a day the rest of the time I only drink distilled water, I hope that it is all the calories I need, I really want to complete my detox and do it as soon as possible ( I want my health back ) :mrgreen:

Do be careful with the distilled water! According to the Chinese, the kidneys are the root of diabetes (not the pancreas)... therefore you can further strain your kidneys by limiting them to "dead" water... you want to limit your intake of distilled water to ONE cup daily, and the rest of the time drink filtered or purified water that has the proper amount of minerals in it, according to my mentor who is a licensed Oriental Medical Doctor. And as long as you don't feel hungry, you are getting enough calories. Six 6-oz glasses of The Lemonade every day isn't very much! (about half of what Stanley Burroughs recommends)... if you feel hungry at all throughout the day, you are not drinking enough Lemonade. Good luck and be in touch! Ear 2 R Health

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:06 am 

Once again Thank you Ear2RHealth, I will heed the advice and change my water intake, as of now I will use the remaining distilled water I got left for the SWF and use purified water instead for drinking.

Funny: I started for a 10 days Cleanse, that turned into 40 days cleanse, that turned into "ground zero health", and I am only on my 11th day :D

Ear2RHealth Please note: to try to express my appreciation for you input, will only lack on words, so a simple sing of gratefulness will be fully understood by a knowledgeable soul.

I will post again when I reach my goal ( "Ground Zero Health" ) to let you know, since I understand fully that your time is precious, but a "kindle" link to your book would be very much appreciated, I have read the works of: Arnold Ehret, Helbert Shelton, Hereward Carrington, Stanley Burroughs, and I would love to read yours :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:13 am 

Claragon wrote:
Once again Thank you Ear2RHealth, I will heed the advice and change my water intake, as of now I will use the remaining distilled water I got left for the SWF and use purified water instead for drinking.

Funny: I started for a 10 days Cleanse, that turned into 40 days cleanse, that turned into "ground zero health", and I am only on my 11th day :D

Ear2RHealth Please note: to try to express my appreciation for you input, will only lack on words, so a simple sing of gratefulness will be fully understood by a knowledgeable soul.

I will post again when I reach my goal ( "Ground Zero Health" ) to let you know, since I understand fully that your time is precious, but a "kindle" link to your book would be very much appreciated, I have read the works of: Arnold Ehret, Helbert Shelton, Hereward Carrington, Stanley Burroughs, and I would love to read yours :)

I'm happy to help you successfully complete your adventure with The Master Cleanser!! I am not under contract to Kindle because they reserve the right to edit or change every book they offer, and due to the exact instructions in my book, I cannot take the chance that they will change anything or leave it out. Once my book is published I may feel differently...

Right now, you can get my manuscript for $4.99 by going to my website www.Ears2Rhealth.com and clicking on the "donate" button which will take you to PayPal. The minute I get notice of your payment I will email you the book. I can assure you it will be well worth your investment of $5.

Just here to help... Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:52 am 

Done!!! look forward to reading it :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:17 pm 

Claragon wrote:
Done!!! look forward to reading it :wink:

Let me know if you have questions about anything you read; you may be able to help with something I haven't covered or any inconsistency that I may not have noticed! Thanks & hope it helps! Ears 2 R Health!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next