[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:15 pm 

I've recently joined this forum and while I have very little time to devote, I must do the best I can to share what I've learned about the Master Cleanser since the first time I participated simultaneously with one of my clients in 2002. I was working in an acupuncture clinic as well as doing auricular reflexology in a "health-food store". The OMD under whose supervision I was working first told me about The Master Cleanser in response to my inquiries regarding a client, and since then I've supervised more than 70 people as an alternative healthcare practitioner. I've discussed it with ten times that many people and have probably "sold" hundreds of copies of the book in the photo above (directly because I always have more than one copy on hand and indirectly because I recommend people to buy it and read it cover-to-cover before they even consider any other cleanse).

I teach a program of Ear Reflexology (http://www.DoingEars.com and click on "classes") and Mr Burroughs' book is required reading because it's the only cleanse I will discuss or supervise and "the only cleanse worth the time and effort" in the words of the above mentioned OMD. I'm attaching one essay from my soon-to-be-published book titled "The D.J. Letters: Health & Wellness for Smarties" regarding The Master Cleanser and am writing a book to follow up this particular essay. I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser and know that it truly is the only way to restore the body to "ground zero health" but if attempted incorrectly can cause life-threatening situations 18-24 months later!

I'm frightened by the massive amounts of MISINFORMATION circulating about The Master Cleanser and will periodically return to offer excerpts from my book in-process. If you want specific information please contact me via my website. Everyone who has completed my certification program can answer questions regarding The Master Cleanser.

Drinking the Lemonade for breakfast every day is an excellent way to establish a different morning-time routine before you make the decision to jump into The Master Cleanser without reading the attached essay and then take it from there!

Ears 2 R Health!!

Post subject: Re: I consider myself an Expert on The Master Cleanser!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:27 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:21 pm 

Greetings to all, and any who will read this and heed... my mentor told me that "the truth rings true" when people hear it so take my experience along with the information and education I can offer, and do what you will.

I've been an alternative healthcare practitioner since 1998 and at this point in my career and experience, my clients are not allowed to schedule sessions with me if they are doing any type of cleanse other than The Master Cleanser. However, if they cannot convince me that they will STICK WITH IT UNTIL THEIR TONGUE TURNS PINK AGAIN, I will not supervise their cleanse and will not allow them to schedule sessions while they're cleansing.

You may call me The Master Cleanser Snot because if one of my clients attempts it, they must do it My Way or I will not see them or provide advice during their ordeal, because I know the potential danger of stopping the cleanse before THE TONGUE TURNS PINK AGAIN regardless of how long that may take (I tell them to shoot for 60 days and they may be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't take that long).

If you understand the process that takes place internally (as limited as our understanding must be), you already know the dangers. If not, please allow me to help educate you (again, as limited as our understanding must be)...

If you have any understand of the condition referred to as "Leaky Gut", which label did not exist when Mr. Burroughs wrote his book. However, I imagine that what happens when you deprive yourself (and your large intestine) from solid food for more than three days is the exact opposite of "leaky gut". How else could we evision the large intestine as a vacuum that pulls in the internal garbage from all over our bodies?

Unfortunately, I know of no one who can draw or map what that looks like. In other words, by what path do the bacteria, parasites, worms, and dead groups of mutated cells (tumors, growths, cancers which will die and let go of their happy toxic campsites) make their way into the large intestine?

One of my clients passed a nest of worms the size of a softball 19 days into her cleanse, and over the course of the next two weeks passed a tapeworm which her husband estimated was 10-12 feet long. What would have happened if she'd stopped early and only part of that worm had died, or if it had attached itself somewhere else because she re-activated her large intestine before the worm had passed all the way through???

Another client was convinced she had no parasites or worms becuase she'd lived such a clean life. She didn't even start passing them until DAY 46 and then found round worms the size of pencils in the commode. Over the course of the next two weeks she passed all manner of worms and on day 54 filled up the toilet with what looked like pods similar to milkweed pods, and they turned out to be nests full of candida. (She is an ARNP, fished everything out of the commode and took it to the hospital pathology lab because she was so shocked to find out she had worms and had access to the lab!) Her tongue was pink three days later, although there were temporary pink spots at night that were white and furry again the next morning... What if she had stopped cleansing before her tongue had turned completely pink, before the 57 days it turned out to require for her body to be "restored to ground zero health". Where would those worms have ended up? Certainly not in the place where they started!

What if you have a heart fluke and during the cleansing process that fluke winds up in or around your kidney? Can a kidney survive with a heart fluke? Maybe this is a drastic exaggeration, but hopefully you get my drift.

Like many other members of the animal kingdom, we acclimate to our parasites and vice versa. We are so resilient that we often don't notice how crappy we feel until we no longer feel that way! We may not recognize organic factors and rarely connect the dots for clear cause-and-effect relationships, or rarely realize the consequences of our choices, because we are literally mechanic phenomena! "Fearfully and wonderfully made"! In a package that was theoretically designed to last 8-900 years, a design that has not been modified except by our lifestyle and healthstyle (tm) choices, and also by our environment.

Because of this awe-inspiriing design, it often takes eighteen months or more (even up to three years) for us to get really sick from a poorly-executed cleanse or one of the commercially packaged varieties that support the western ideal of capitalizing on prolonged illness. My mentor an OMD told me that undertaking The Master Cleanser for anything less than the necessary time UNTIL THE TONGUE TURNS PINK AGAIN will likely cause digestive imbalances that may be "nearly impossible" to recover from, and from which it may take a person two years to get really sick.

I hope this information has been educational and that it makes clear my stance regarding the time required for an ideal Master Cleanser experience.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:58 am 

This is the only place I've seen such an extremist view about the tongue coating. I was only going to go ten days but my tongue wasn't clear so now I'm on day 13 because this post scared me into going longer. But I'm way too thin and want to stop. What are everyone else's thoughts on this? Who is this guy who just freaks us out and leaves?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 am 

I don't like the scare tactic style ears2rhealth is using here. Taking the basic teachings of Burroughs and self/styling them to scare people must have a not so good motive. Are you try to drum up business for yourself scaring people like this? :twisted:

Try using a different marketing method is my best advice to you and quit coming on this forum just to scare people. :!:

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:10 am 

I have to agree with Chrissy, blatant scare tactics being employed here. The tone of the post is very arrogant, and telling people to shoot for 60. 60 days is very very hard to do, and if you adopt such a " controlling " attitude about it with your clients, I wouldnt want to give you a dime. I am approaching 30 days, but my tongue has been pink on several different occasions during this cleanse??? By your logic, maybe I have should have stopped this cleanse earlier. Well of course not, I am still toxic because my tongue has gone furry again. I am skeptical about anyone who calls themself a master cleanse expert when firstly you didnt write the book at all? Unless you wrote the book, you are not an expert on the master cleanse. I have done the cleanse about 5 times previously, each time I broke the cleanse too early, and in the wrong way, eating too much food, too fast and apart from a sore tummy I was fine afterwards. There is a parasitic cleanse you can do other than just the master cleanse, but the way I see it the master cleanse is challenging on its own! I will do a parasitic cleanse at another time...we are all doing the best we can here and many of us have families, work commitments etc. Being on the toilet all day and everyday is not what most people want to sign up for.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:07 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 pm 

(((Thou doth protest too much))) :!:

I read the MC book by Stanley Burroughs. So I ask this question:
If it's so dangerous to do shorter cleanses why didn't Mr. Burroughs warn us in his writings of this life threatening DANGER you profess?????
In my opinion, Mr. Burroughs teaches very little about fasting, but I believe his program is safe recommending a short 10-day cleanse for the average uneducated person. People though have seemed to make the Master Cleanser program into a cult following, whereas, those who educate themselves about fasting understand the limited benefits of any narrow, all or nothing claims that their program is the ultimate one to follow.

I have been studying fasting, practicing fasting, for many years. I have spoke to many fasting professionals. The bottom line is that each person is an individual with different health conditions and problems, many people shouldn't fast without monitoring, or at all. Some, if possible should be carefully weaned from medications while adjusting to a cleaner diet, and not fast until their system would be able to handle it without shock. Then it is usually advised to start with shorter fasts, building up lengths of fasts gradually as health progresses. Those who choose to long fast should by all means be monitored by a professional, a real one, not a self-appointed professional.

My point is: that for you to be so bombastic about 60 days or bust regarding MC fasting is ludicrous, to say the least :!: This attitude makes you sound like a quack. I recommend you read Herbert Shelton's books, along with other well known fasting professionals in order for you to better understand the fasting process scientifically.

I sincerely hope you stop misleading people and representing yourself as an absolute authority on fasting/cleansing of any kind. Nobody likes "no at alls" anyway, so do yourself a favor and stop.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:04 am 

I just reread this blog, wanted to boot it up and open the discussion regarding the parasite/worm statements ears2health brought up. If you have any personal knowledge or experiences regarding this please post. I am curious to continue this discussion if anyone wants to. I have more questions to the originator here, but dont think she posts here anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:26 am 

Uh..why did you have to boost this thread lol. Now I'm scared and only on my 8th day. I guess my question is for those ppl who supposedly passed those tape worms and parasites, what would have happened if they never did the cleanse? Would they still have been in danger?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 pm 

Don't be scared, keep your peace jules. 8)

I booted it up for this very reason, to open up the discussion..........it's a good thing.

I emailed the blog owner, ears2rhealth.com

My first question is about whether taking the diatamoceous earth would be helpful during the MC cleanse :?: It kills lots of stuff parasites/worms.

My second question is regarding the use of colema board during MC.

info on it: http://www.earthworkshealth.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm 

Your comments illustrate my point completely! Call me arrogant, but I've supervised over 75 people on The Master Cleanser as an alternative healthcare practitioner, and I will do everything I can to talk someone out of it! They just don't realize what they're getting themselves into and wind up stopping before they're "at ground zero health" because it's just too much effort! Stopping early (before the tongue has been pink for 24 hours straight) is what makes people sick later on. I suggest you read MY newly published book, "When Life Hands You Lemons..." which is available from my website www.Ears2Rhealth.com and is only $4.99US. You will be glad you did! -only here to help, Ears 2 R Health!