[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Quicker ease-out?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Quicker ease-out?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 am 

My day 10 will be Monday. On Wednesday, I'm having a work meeting at a local restaurant and would love to have a nice, raw salad, maybe even a bit more. My question--can I ease out more quickly than is generally recommended?

For instance, Tuesday is my orange juice day. What if, on Monday, I allowed some of the lemon pulp in with the lemon juice. (I was doing this accidentally the first few days. I have now begun using a wire mesh to filter out all pulp entirely.) Then, Tuesday, I had the orange juice with its pulp (not using the wire to filter it out), and maybe around 4-5pm, I used the blender to blend some raw vegetables with orange juice, maybe tossing in some unsweetened almond milk. Then Wednesday (this would normally be day three of the ease out), I start with more orange juice, and when it comes time for the work lunch, I have a good, raw salad with things like lettuce, spinach, peas (trying to remember what else they have). I think we're going to Ruby Tuesdays, and I'd get the veggie trio. however, I could save my trio for the next day, or for later, and just have the raw salad bar veggies and see how that takes.

Then Thursday, I start with OJ, have the cooked vegetable trio leftovers, and generally try to just eat carefully and healthfully, but kind of normally?

Thursday, I'll also be on a plane to Houston for a wedding. I'll be trying to eat very very carefully.

How about the use of laxatives during this time? As I understand it, the laxatives are used the night of the final night as well, but they are not used after that.

Also, when do I go back to taking my normal supplements and probiotics?

Thanks very much. I'm reading through several books about all this at the moment, but I'm not going to abort my cleanse just because I started it too soon. :) I have not made any serious mistakes yet, happily, and despite only being able to do it the minimum 10 days, I'm glad I'm doing it period and would like to do it again when possible/healthy/convenient.

Post subject: Re: Quicker ease-out?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 am 

Hi, Jesse! CONGRATS on making through your first cleanse!!

My answer would be yes, you can ease out so that you're eating salad on Wednesday-- Actually, the Master Cleanser, page 25, says that , you can break the fast by drinking the juice the first and second day, but you will be ok to skip the second full day of juice and do as follows:

*Juice on first day only (Monday)
**Second day, juice in morning, fresh fruit in afternoon-- preferably a high enzyme fruit, like pineapple, papaya, mango, or strawberries. (eat only one type of fruit--don't mix them!) Then you could have your blender drink with the veggies and almond milk in the evening.
**Third day (Wednesday) eat fresh fruit in the morning, and your salad (no meat or dairy dressing) in the restaurant.

Listen to your body as far as going on after that... you should be able to eat normally (within moderation of course). It's always best to cut back on the protein portions the first week, just to get acclimated into a regular diet again.

Hope that helps.
Tracy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 am 

Hey! Thank you for the reply! I really appreciate it!

Well, actually Monday will be my 10th day, so I'll still be drinking the lemonade that day. I did think that maybe I'd be less careful to remove all the pulp from my lemon juice. I strain it through a wire mesh now, so it's really just pure juice, but if I wasn't so stringent, that might start me out.

But yeah, so my orange juice day will be Tuesday (day 11). Would it be awful if, on that day, I mostly had juice, but introduced some fruit later, and a smoothie near the end of the day? (Maybe this is what you meant!) Then, Wednesday, like you said, fruit in the morning and the salad later.

I know this is pushing it a little. I don't want to quit a day early, though, and I also don't want to miss eating salad Wednesday, not just because it's the work meeting but because I have to leave town Thursday afternoon and want to at least be kinda/sorta eating normalish food.

I'm going to be really really really careful once I'm off the cleanse though. I don't want to dirty myself back up again and really want to take advantage of having "reset" my eating, having allowed my stomach to shrink back down to normal size... I want to seize this opportunity to be healthy and eat healthy and use moderation and sense. (Although I definitely do plan to do another cleanse, at least one every year!)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm