Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: I feel nobody answers to my post.. Anyone there ?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 am 

I don't get much replies when I post a new topic for help.. Am I doing this right? Or maybe everyone is just busy. Tomorrow is my last day and I'm afraid to gain the weight back. I plan on going on strict diet after this .. No fast food no soda no carbs ... what should I eat when I finish my MC? Pls help!

Post subject: Re: I feel nobody answers to my post.. Anyone there ?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:02 pm 

There are ppl here. Okay I don't really have much to add because this is my first day on the MC, although I've done it in the past. When I break my cleanse I intend to try to do an all plant based diet and go vegetarian.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 pm 

Hi Team Skinny!

Congratulations on finishing your cleanse!!! I am on day 7 of 25 - so I have awhile to go!!!

Here are my thoughts:

I suggest you start with orange juice and vegetable broth for the first few days as recommended by Burroughs. You need to ease off the cleanse gently with liquids. And then I would work to stick to eating only veggies and fruits for the next seven to ten days. This way you can focus on enjoying the weight loss and feeling healthy! As you eat only veggies and fruit listen to your body closely. You may want to use this forum to post your post cleanse progress.

Have you thought about what type of diet want to have after you come off the cleanse? I keep thinking about how I want my lifestyle to be after my cleanse. I do not want to diet, just eat well and listen to my body. I know that I am planning on eating vegetarian most of the time and having fish or chicken now and then. I have already purchased a few vegetarian cookbooks. Perhaps, you want to create a specialized menu for yourself that you can follow for the next few weeks.

I send you my very best! Enjoy breaking the fast and tasting all those wonderful fresh flavors!

Soli

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm 

Thank you so much for your reply!! yes I'm still debating weather to go vegan but I love chicken so much I don't think I can do it lol... But I am planning to stick with soup for the next couple of weeks.. Soup veggies n fruits.. So day 10 is tomorrow.. Can I drink OJ and eat progresso soup tomorrow ? Or do I have to drink just OJ tomorrow than eat Wednesday 2/6??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:25 am 

Sorry I have been away for awhile, I don't always log in. What are you questions?

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:25 pm 

I hope you're doing okay! It can be scary to think that no one's paying attention to your questions. I've asked to be notified only when someone replies specifically to my posts, and have way too much on my plate. I joined the advisory board of the forum because of all the (dangerous) misinformation floating around out there about The Master Cleanser.

It breaks my heart when I read a post like yours. Don't worry about the spotting, sweetie! We live in a very toxic world, and if you're continuing the BCP along with the Master Cleanser, your LadiCycle(tm) is going to be confused! One of the things Mr. Burroughs was attempting to facilitate was to eliminate the need for his clients' medications. In fact, he advises to stop medications and even vitamin supplements during the cleanse!

Hello? Perfect illustration for the reason I wrote my book. Stanley Burroughs did not live in the 21st century, and likely protected himself somewhat from the toxic world we all rush around in everyday.

You can read my book (readers of this forum ONLY get my personal money- back guarantee after they purchase and read it) by going to my website www.Ears2Rhealth.com and the book is only $4.99

I've supervised nearly 80 people on The Master Cleanser (and all of them stick with it for at least 30 days but most of them complete it successfully...the record right now is 59 days and was she ever glad she hung in there because she didn't start passing her worms and parasites till DAY 46) and consider myself an expert. I've completed The Master Cleanser myself three times but have found so many other ways to clean out my body without such drastic means that I'm at the point where I'm really "controlling" and "arrogant" (to quote forum readers) with my clients.

Unless they perceive themselves to be in a life-threatening situation, I will do everything I can to talk them out of attempting The Master Cleanser.

Once you're done (whatever that means to you) with The Master Cleanser, your LadiCycle will straighten itself out again. FYI it's supposed to go along with the full moon...

- ONLY here to help, Ears 2 R Health!