[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - alternative to SWF

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: alternative to SWF
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:09 pm 

FIRST, let me say that I just spent 45 minutes replying to someone's post regarding the SWF and somehow my reply disappeared.

Second, I just do not have another 45 minutes to re-write my information.

suffice to say (for now) that the SWF is completely unnecessary and, in my experience, rarely positive or effective.

I've discovered an amazing tea formula that will do everything the SWF is intended to do. My mentor (OMD) prescribed it for me when I underwent my first Master Cleanser back in 2001. Until I have time to go into more detail about how this wonderful tea works with The Master Cleanser, please visit my website www.DoingEars.com and click on the button that says TEA TIME... then let me know if you have any further questions. The letter I wrote my grandson (see website) pretty much says it all.

First chance I get I will post a new topic regarding this tea as a necessary addition to any successful Master Cleanser. Unfortunately, Mr Burroughs did not know about this tea when he wrote his book.

I'll be back!

Post subject: Re: alternative to SWF
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:22 pm 

Alternatives are always great. Thanks for posting.

Just a personal sidenote: SWF has always worked well for me and has always been imperative to a successful cleanse. being sensitive in mind, body and spirit i tend to work up a great deal of toxic debris in my bloodstream and system whilst cleansing and I can totally feel the difference once the last woosh of my colon has occurred. toxic debris in my bloodstream equates to moodiness, sometimes pain in the joints and less mental clarity. others may experience it differently.

after finishing the swf i can literally feel the difference throughout my whole system, physically and emotionally. i think women may relate much to what I'm going to say next... aha! especially when i'm on my moon cycle (aka period) during a cleanse. i can definitely tell the difference! whether it's a combination of physical and emotional relief with a dash of mental power I do not know. But I welcome the SWF during a cleanse.

also noteworthy: the longer my cleanse, the shorter it becomes. generally i begin at 1 1/2 hours for a complete flush. by the end of a long cleanse, I generally complete a SWF in 20-30 minutes.

i have tried to skip it a couple of times and I learned the hard way that is not a good idea for me. the other alternative is to simply ingest the smooth move or other tea. but there is definitely a reason it is recommended. it moves toxins more rapidly so that they're not swimming around in your system bringing you down. now sometimes strong emotional release and mood fluctuations are part of your larger detox with or without the SWF, but it definitely helps lesson the symptoms IMO.

The frequency and use is perhaps personal, but Stanley Burroughs did his research and I trust it has worked for thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people since he documented his findings on the master cleanse.

Post subject: Regarding alternative to SWF
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 am 

All I can say is that I'm glad the SWF worked for you! My experiences in supervising dozens of people on The Master Cleanser is otherwise. I've no doubt Mr Burroughs did his research! Is it possible that the quality of water influences the efficacy of the SWF? I agree with your suggestion to drink the Smooth Move(tm) Tea more often if you cannot endure the SWF... you can find out about another amazing tea by going to my website www.ears2rhealth.com and click on the button that says TEA TIME you will be able to read an essay I wrote about Bojenmi Tea (tm, Egret River Tea Co)

If you cannot find this amazing tea in your area, call or email me and I will help you find it or hook you up with someplace you can order it. I recommend it to all my family members (not a licensed doctor so cannot prescribe it) and I do not retail the tea. I'm not a store, I offer a toolbox of Alternative Healthstyles (tm) from which people can pick and choose whichever tools they like and reject the rest. (keep an eye on it, there are some major additions/changes forthcoming to make my website more helpful to any visitors)...

I am also available for private consult, and paid by donations only. I've never charged a fee for supervising The Master Cleanser; I'd be blessed to help someone complete it correctly and hope to offer another perspective for anyone who's interested. I have nothing to lose or gain by offering information based upon nearly 20 years experience. Good Luck! -sincerely, Ears 2 R Health