[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Day 3 - Could go on because... uh... well... read on please!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 3 - Could go on because... uh... well... read on please!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:37 pm 

Hello all! I started my first cleanse a few days ago, I was super pumped, extremely motivated, and well prepared mentally and physically! And I did make it through a full 3 days. I have pretty severe hypoglycemia, so I was at first worried about my blood sugar crashing, but I never had any issues at all on that front. I was following the instructions to a T, and enjoying the fast. I could deal with the hunger (the mental hunger was the worst!), and basically having no problems staying on the cleanse.... except for one.

(I'm about to get a little graphic here, just a forewarning)

My poor little bumhole couldn't handle the "scalding hot butt pee" any longer! I don't have hemorrhoids or fissures, or any prior sensitivity there, but something about the cleanse process or the lemonade was just burning me down there every single time I had to go (which was about twice an hour, all three days). I wasn't wiping "hard" or anything, and I even bought those soft wet wipes to use, which didn't really bring much relief. It was getting to the point where every time I finished, there would be bright red blood on the tissue. I ended up eating a small healthy meal just because I knew I couldn't handle one more scorching toilet session. My rear end is now in recovery (its been about 12 hours since I broke the cleanse), and I do want to continue on again once I am fully healed.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is EVERYONE having this problem, and I'm just being a baby? I am fully acclimated to cayenne pepper, as I have been putting a pinch in my morning coffee every day for years. So I know it can't be just that. Please help! I need to know if this is not normal, or what I should change in my recipe, or what???

Any response is appreciated!!

Post subject: Re: Day 3 - Could go on because... uh... well... read on ple
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:12 pm 

Hmmm, thats unfortunate. Maybe you should just use the laxative once a day!?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:23 am 

I'm sorry that you were having so much trouble, but I wanted to help you understand what was going on. I've done the MC a few times in the past, and I had issues with that the first couple times. I read up a lot on what that means while you're cleansing. In short, it just means that you are detoxing. The burning sensation does not come from the lemonade or hemorroids. It's from the toxins. Toxins are very acidic, and they burn when exiting the body via a bowel movement. This is usually the very worst during the first 3 to 5 days, and then as your body cleanses, and the toxins diminish, it gets much better. It's actually a good thing to experience because it means your body is going to be in a healthier state once all the toxins are out. The bright red blood was probably do to fissures forming because of the many trips to the potty, along with the wiping that aggravates it, and the burning from the acid in the toxins. If you would have stuck it out, then it probably would have gone away in a few more days. Meanwhile, you could have cut back on the laxative teas and the swf (if you were doing that). Frankly, I only do the teas every other night, and I never do the salt water flush because it just makes me so sick, and it doesn't do anything but bloat me, and cause issues with my weight stalling.

I hope you'll decide to do the cleanse again sometime in the future, and that this information will help you.

Be well!

The only difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is extraordinary determination. Mary Kay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 am 

I wasn't sure if you could not do the swf at all and just do the tea...do you still eliminate if you only do the laxative tea every other day? Thanks in advance :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:08 am 

Hey, Beemer!
Yes, I never have a problem doing it every other day. I still have at least one elimination per day. I'm always pretty regular as it is, and even on the master cleanse that doesn't change. If I do the tea more often, then I'm just constantly running to the bathroom :lol: And, hey, I have a life so that's just not really the best for me, so I cut back to the one every other day, and it still works great.

Actually, Stanley Burroughs, who invented the MC, states in his book that if you can't do the SWF for any reason, then doing the lax tea is just fine, so I've just tweaked it for what I think works the very best for my body. Hope this helps you out.

Happy cleansing!

The only difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is extraordinary determination. Mary Kay