Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Early period ?! Help please
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:07 am 

Hey everyone !! I'm at day 7 on the master cleanse I'm going for 10! This is my 5th or 6 th time doing the 10 day cleanse I usually do it twice a year. Usually I experience lost weight the first half of the cleanse but this time it's different. I've been losing weight the second half and my period seems like its early. I am on bcp and have been for some time now. I am 33 and never experienced early spotting during cleansing until now. I was wondering if this is normal. According to the pharmacist she said not to worry and these things are common since Im not eating in combination of me being in professional school etc it could be stress. if any women out there have experienced please help I'm trying not to freak out :shock:

Post subject: Re: Early period ?! Help please
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:51 am 

No one has answered this so I will try.

I have no idea what bcp is... can you explain?

As you have changed probably more than just doing this clenase while on it, the early period could be a result of those changes. In addition your system may be trying to clean something else out and thus another reason.

If it happens after the cleanse than I would be slightly more concerned, but not overly. If the next time you do the cleanse it still happens than maybe there is something else going on, maybe not. It is really hard to tell you. The pharmacist says you are fine, call your doctor. And yes it could be related to stress and lack of sleep.

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!