Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Would you do it everyday anyway??
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:10 pm 

Just curious how many times you would continue to drink lax. tea and salt water flushes if they didn't work for you?
Before anyone gets into it, Yes, I'm 100% sure I'm doing it right, this has been a progressive problem in my last couple cleanses. (in a couple years)
I did a #2 right before drinking my tea last night (sorry tmi). The tea has NEVER made me go..not even once out of hundreds of times and I've steeped it double before. Only thing I got out of that was bad cramps. Then I did my flush about 5 hrs ago and nothing.
I feel so bloated and I just hate putting all that junk in my body if it isn't going to come out.
Should I just keep doing it everyday.....will it all just keep building inside me?

Post subject: Re: Would you do it everyday anyway??
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:02 am 

I would continue to do them until the end. However, I would take more tea during the day if I was not going. And I would adjust the SWF for water or salt content.

I know you say you are doing it right, but did you change something? Different salt? Different water? Differnet tea? Different amount of water you are drinking? Are you doing anything different that you didn't do before?

Have you tired essential oils?

I don't think it will keep building, but you may have a blockage in the colon somewhere. Hard to say. Did you ever figure it out?

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!