Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Benefits of MC over low calorie food diet
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:43 am 

My understanding is the toxins are stored in fat cells in the body when the liver becomes so overwhelmed it can't store anymore itself so it stores them in fat cells in the body and we gain weight. So by following a low calorie food diet with exercise you burn fat cells. With the MC you eliminate the toxins from the body through the drink and saltwater flush. Is burning fat cells while doing a low calorie diet with exercise the same as eliminating them like on the MC? What's the difference between the two? What other benefits are there to the MC over a low calorie diet? The obvious one is you lose weight more quickly.
I'm asking because I get a lot of grief from friends,family and coworkers about the MC. Some say you'll gain the weight back quicker than on a low fat diet.

Post subject: Re: Benefits of MC over low calorie food diet
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:21 am 

I've read through Shiva's sticky above on cleanse stages and now see the benefits of cleansing. Very informative and inspirational. Thanks Shiva. :) . I'm still having a hard time understanding though the difference between doing the SWF to eliminate toxins and just dieting to burn calories. Both ways make you lose weight. With dieting even though you lose weight through burning calories are the toxins still in your system?