Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Separating Ingredients? NEW Cleanse!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 pm 

Good evening everyone! I have begun my Master Cleanse, and I am on day number 9 of 40! YAY! I eased in for one week with fresh salads, fruit, cottage cheese, oatmeal, and toast.

In the past I completed a 40 Day cleanse using “Simply Slender’s” pre-made mix version of the Master Cleanse. Which now since I have researched I understand is a horrible way to go, FRESH is BEST!

My question to everyone is, this is my first time completing the cleanse with all fresh ingredients and I honestly cannot stand the taste of mixing the ingredients together. SO, I have been using three shot glasses and one cup. I take one shot glass and place in cayenne pepper, along with a little water to mix. Another shot glass with the freshly squeezed lemon juice, and another with the maple syrup, and finally my glass with water. I take them all instantly in a row, no spacing, I drink a few gulps of water in between each.

Does anyone else out there do the same? Or should I really force myself to mix them together? I have no irritation to my throat at all what so ever from the shots, I in fact enjoy taking them as shots and basically I figure that if I drink them all at once they all mix down there anyhow.

Any comments would be much appreciated! So thankful I found an active support forum!

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

Post subject: Re: Separating Ingredients? NEW Cleanse!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:11 am 

Hello,
You're absolutely right: fresh is best! And I don't see anything wrong with doing "shots" of each ingredient separately. Another option you can try is taking cayenne pepper in capsule form. Maybe then the lemon, water and maple syrup mix wouldn't be so bad.

Good luck with your cleanse!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:06 am 

Thank you so much for getting back to me!

I'm still going strong, Day 15 of 40 today!

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:35 pm 

Awesome! I guess you're more than halfway there by now. Hopefully you're feeling some positive effects.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:09 pm 

As I have never done that or really heard about people doing that, it's hard to say if it is ok or not. However, having never done the clenase longer than 18 days, I cannot imagine how boring things are going to get after that point. Everything will mix together in the stomach anyway and you are drinking it fresh and immediately, so actually I don't really see any harm in doing so. Provided you are still seeing the effects of the cleanse and you are not seeing any adverse effects, then I would suspect all is well. And keep going! I would suggest though for the first 10-14 days you only do it by mixing it together in the glass, after that period, perhaps the shots would be ok. Just my opinion, but if you are feeling ok, then up to your feeling I guess. :-)

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!