[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - EARS 2 R HEALTH IS NOT TRYING TO GET YOUR BUSINESS!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: EARS 2 R HEALTH IS NOT TRYING TO GET YOUR BUSINESS!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 pm 

Let's just set the record straight! Call me controlling, call me arrogant! When it comes to The Master Cleanser, I consider it a compliment!

FACT: I have never charged any of my clients for supervising them on The Master Cleanser. In fact, now that my book is done I will require them to read it first before they plan their cleanse. Stanley Burroughs didn't live in the 21st century. God Rest His Soul!

However, after supervising nearly 80 people on The Master Cleanser as an alternative healthcare practitioner, I will do everything within my bodily power to talk them out of it!

There are so many other things a person can do to clean out their system without such drastic means as The Master Cleanser, which MUST be maintained until the tongue turns pink again and stays pink for 24 hours straight if the person truly wants their body to be restored to "ground zero health"

I can supervise someone's cleanse over the phone, without ever meeting them face to face; without even knowing their last name, when it comes right down to it. Wouldn't that be crazy if I were hoping to get paid? I would rather devote my time and energy to helping someone complete their cleanse in the proper way so that they don't wind up even sicker 2-3 years down the road.

When I say "only here to help" I truly mean it. Ears 2 R Health!

Post subject: Re: EARS 2 R HEALTH IS NOT TRYING TO GET YOUR BUSINESS!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:06 pm 

Hi ears, thanks for responding. Here are my questions:

My first question is about whether taking the diatomaceous earth would be helpful during the MC cleanse :?: It kills lots of stuff parasites/worms.

My second question is regarding the use of colema board during MC.

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 pm 

Hi Chrissy! I'm not familiar with either of those alternatives. I will look into it, and hate to put you on hold but will say this in the meantime: Anything that we have to PUT INTO our bodies to modify our body's behavior is basically Alchemy.... the less things we throw into the mix with the Lemonade, the easier it will be for our body to restore itself to "ground zero health". It seems more important to purge things out of our body.

That said, my instinct would say that while a person is participating (faithfully) in The Master Cleanser, they need to focus their attention on that 60-days-come-H-or-high-water goal. Most people are pleasantly surprised when their tongue is still "pink again the next day" and it hasn't been 60 days. We just never know how toxic our bodies are until we embark on the adventure, and most people are poorly prepared to deal with the things that come out of their bodies.

I'm not a doctor, and not allowed to write prescriptions, etc.... >sigh<

If you were my little sister, and were in a life-threatening situation, I would tell you to complete The Master Cleanser and THEN use those other products to help you maintain that oh-so-delicate digestive balance that you've now restored after all that work!

Just here to help, Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 pm 

Regarding the diatomaceous earth, read about it let me know what you think.
http://www.earthworkshealth.com

Regarding colema board, it's a board u hook up to your toilet, using 5 gallon sessions, works like a colonic, or better i think and safer if done correctly.
http://www.naturalhealingtools.com/colemaboard.aspx

Thanks for your responses.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:20 pm 

Hi again! Yes, I guess I lies without realizing it. I'm familiar with the colemic board (somewhat).

Almost everything I can tell you about that subject can be referenced to one of my favorites, "The Tao Of Health, Sex, and Longevity" by Daniel P. Reid (you can find used copies everywhere online) which is, in my opinion, the easiest-to-understand book on Chinese Medicine out there.

Because TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) has never let me down, is based upon age-old principles, and is the ONLY modality that is universally regarded as a Science (all the others are still regarded as "healing arts" only; they're "practicing" medicine)...

The Chinese say "anything that drastically or radically stresses, shocks or forces the body to behave differently is likely to be temporary and may even be dangerous" but Daniel Reid also acknowledges that "drastic circumstances may call for drastic measures" and that if we were designed to need colonics, enemas or the colemic board, we would have some kind of built-in pump or spigot.

HOWEVER we live in the West, (and Stanley Burroughs was not bombarded with fluoride, aspartame, aluminum, etc.... God Rest His Soul) and people are toxic! I've recovered from cancer twice, as well as recovering from liver failure and have had no choice but to find many other ways to GRADUALLY change the internal environment because it's so much easier to maintain health than it is to fight illness and if anything takes too much effort we're not going to keep it up! Can we acknowledge our humanity and the society in which we live, Chrissy?

I meet people RIGHT WHERE THEY'RE AT. We've been misled (lied to) by people who make a lot of money on illness. I"m just here to help. One of the things I would do if you were paying me for consultation or counseling is to help you find ways to make much more gradual changes on your overall digestion and metabolism than by the means you're exploring. I'm pretty sure I'm limited by how much advertising I can do here (I've already promoted someone else's book) but please check out my website and there's NEVER any charge for emails or phone calls.

I've survived cancer twice, walked away from two car accidents where even the tow-truck driver didn't believe someone lived through it, and sincerely believe that I'm ... -only here to help, Ears 2 R Health!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 am 

I'm on Day 30 currently, what are your feelings on using Kangen Water during the cleanse? Level 9.5?

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:06 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:28 am 

I agree with most of what u say, and yes, chinese medicine is advanced to western medicine imo too.

I emailed you another question to your email address, regarding root canals. The meridian tooth chart matched the health issues experiencing. Just click on the tooth and it reveals the body parts connected to that tooth.
http://naturaldentistry.us/holistic-den ... s-dentist/

I bought and used the colema board because colonics was recommended for my diverticulitis flare ups. Colonics were $80 shot and it's very difficult to find a competant colonist. I went to one recently, it was ridiculous. Gave her $80 for nothing.

Thanks for sharing and caring,
Blessings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:40 pm 

Chrissy, thank you for posting that link for the teeth, I find that fascinating and never thought that teeth could also be related to health of an organ or another part of the body.

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:34 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:14 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:22 am 

Thanks ears,

re: the clay, yes good advice, use while eating.

question on the tea? what are the ingredients? please send me link to info on it.

I emailed to you on webmaster, but now i will use the address you gave.

Wow, survived cancer 2wice/ liver failure and accidents.......blessings to you :!:

Thanks again, appreciate you responses.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 pm 

As I live in Taiwan could you possible provide the actual name of the tea itself? Is it called "white tea"? Sorry I just found it, it is this one right? http://www.amazon.com/Bojenmi-Tea/dp/B000RO3AO2 . Specifically it seems this is not for use on the cleanse, but rather afterwards to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol right?

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!

Post subject: Oh, that amazing tea!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 pm