[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Master Cleanse Buddy Needed/My Cleanse Journey

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Master Cleanse Buddy Needed/My Cleanse Journey
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:05 am 

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post! How exciting! I am going to start a 14 day (or more) Master Cleanse in the next few days and am looking for a buddy. I have successfully completed a week long cleanse, but really want to take it a step further and complete at least 14 days. I am pretty self motivated, but think it would be wonderful to have a buddy through the cleanse. Anyone interested?

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by CountryGirl on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse Buddy Needed!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:15 am 

Hello all,

It's me again! I have officially started my cleanse today 3/22! I hope there is someone out there who is interested in joining me. Wish me luck!

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse Buddy Needed/My Cleanse Journey
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 am 

Good Morning!

Well, it seems a little silly to be posting without responses, and I am still in hopes of finding a buddy, but if documenting my journey helps someone else out there it will be worth it.

It is the morning of my second day and feel great. My first day was pretty darn easy as it has been in the past, and I will enjoy it because I know days 3 & 4 are generally my toughest days and they will be here before I know it.

I drank 8 cups of the lemonade yesterday and felt like that was plenty for me. I was satisfied. I had my tea last night, following the cleanse to a T, and was down one pound this morning.

Come join me on my journey!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:52 am 

Good morning CountryGirl!

I caught your post this morning and wanted to tell you that I am starting Sunday night for 45 days and I will be following along with you. My post is over in the journal/blog section of the board as well as a bunch of others'.

Glad to hear your day one was pretty good so far! Hopefully mine will be too. lol

Nice to meet you, :D

LEMONELLA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:31 am 

Nice to meet you, Lemonella! Wow, 45 days! I don't want to speak too soon, but you may have just inspired me to take my journey a few days longer. I look forward to hearing about your journey and if you need support, I am here. It's always nice to have someone to lean on when needed!

Thanks for posting!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 am 

Well, I am at the end of day 3! I feel surprisingly good. I really thought I would have encountered a headache and extreme hunger, but besides not having much energy this afternoon, I feel good. My plan is to have my tea in a little while and get a good nights sleep. I am not hugely concerned with weight, however I am down 4 pounds which I am sure is just water weight.

I have to say, finding this blog and being able to journal is motivating me. I am looking forward to day 4!

Good Night!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:06 pm 

way to go countrygirl! you make it sound breezy and easy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: wishing you continued success!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:38 am 

I am still here and going strong! I had a couple of days with super low energy, but kept busy around the house and made it through!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 am 

Hi CountryGirl!

I have to admit every time I read your name I think of a song my grandmother used to sing to me.. "hello Country Bumpkin, you're really something..." (etc) Anyway, that was random.

How is the weightloss going? How are you feeling? What days were giving you low energy? I am finding for me its like every other day, but it gets better.

Hang in there and keep us posted!!

ELLA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:26 am 

CountryGirl I hope you're doing well! Keep going...!

ELLA