Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Heart attack recovery and master cleanse
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:08 am 

I had a mild heart attack 4 months ago. I am feeling much better and just started the master cleanse. Prior I was going on it twice a year for 12 days each time. I'm a little nervous this time as I'm not sure of the strain on the arteries. I had a blockage that resulted in a stent.
Anyone have experience with this? or input?

Post subject: Re: Heart attack recovery and master cleanse
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:46 pm 

Unfortunately I do not have an answer for you. But I am curious. You are obviously at least somewhat health conscious, so I am wondering if, like many people I know of over the past couple years, you developed that artery blockage (or arteries blockages) even though you may not have had the stereotypical behaviors that are frequently associated with heart attacks and/or arteries blockages (such as smoking, or eating lots of red meat over many decades, etc...). Part of the reason I am asking is I know someone who has had a fairly healthy eating lifestyle for the past maybe 5 to 10 years or more, and that person recently had a heart attack, and, just like you, a number of the arteries were significantly clogged. Do you think there is any chance that doing the master cleanse...maybe even doing it every year, or maybe every couple months... could help reduce the blockages? I have no real reason to think that it could help, so I am more just wondering if you have heard anything in that regard, and whether or not that may be part of why you are looking at doing the MC again.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Heart attack recovery and master cleanse
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:02 pm 

You should look up the benefits of cayenne pepper, this could save your life. Cayenne is the best thing to have on hand for anyone with heart problems. As far as fasting, which is what this cleanse is with added sugar and mins/vitamins, your body starts where it needs to start. It first gets rid of the "bad" or sick cells, or at least that is one of the first things it does. You may, and probably will experience some heart stuff through the healing process. This means that your body is working to repair this area.

What is really hard is that it will scare you, this would cause a lot of stress on the heart. If you don't feel that you would remain calm, or, if you feel that your intuition is saying no, then don't do it. Just take your "mind questions" out of the equation and listen to your ehh, heart.

Even if you don't do this cleanse, or if you do, if you have any feeling that is alarming with anything circulatory... TAKE CAYENNE! THIS COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE! I have a couple books on this and it is amazing!

Also, you might want to read Braggs book about fasting. You might want to just set your goals on fasting 24 hours a week with some longer fasts occasionally when you've built up to it.

Good luck!