Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: which sea salt can I use ??
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:46 am 

Hi,I'm having trouble finding un iodized sea salt,but I found Celtic sea salt,light grey celtic,and contains No additives,Certefied Kosher,can I use that instead? Also they don't sell these sea salts here soo found the Celtic one on Amazon,if I can't use this is there another Sea Salt I Can use from amazon? Thanks!! Also,this I'm starting my first Master Cleanse in a couple days but I'm worried I might gain,what do I do/eat Right after the last master cleanse day? And I'm doing the cleanse for 6 weeks and its my first time,is that ok? Thankyou so much !! :D

Post subject: Re: which sea salt can I use ??
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 am 

Hi,

I am new to this forum but not new to fasting or doing the Master Cleanse. I will give you my suggestions and anyone else please feel free to jump in.

After the cleanse you will want to take 3 days to ease back into eating. The first day have fresh squeezed orange juice diluted with 1/2 water. On the first day continue to drink the Master Cleanse drink. The second day you may vegetable soup. I juice a bunch of veggies and eat it warm like a soup. The third day you can have steamed veggies.

As far as the length of a fast ~ that is totally up to you. I would aim for 10 days first and see how that goes. When I first started fasting I personally had to do several smaller fasts before I attempted a longer one.

Have you read the Master Cleanse booklet? If you have not I would suggest you do so before starting. They sell them at most health food stores.

Be sure to post here so we can encourage each other.

Kim