Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Medications, Salt water flush? Other questions? HELP
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:33 am 

Ok I am on day 4 of my master cleanse. First how I feel... terrible. I really thought I could do this since I have done the blessed herb colon cleanse for the last 2 years, but the last time I did it I stayed constipated, I was at the maximum dose of the fiber pills and nothing, and I gained weight. So this year I was going a different route. The tea is not working, and the salt water flush wasn't working either. I have pots syndrome and some my aldesterone is a little low so I am on a medication called fludrocortison. (This medication decreasing the amount of sodium that is lost in your urine so I don't know if it goes the other way ) though I shouldn't of I didn't take it for 2 days and still had no luck with the salt water flush. The salt water flush feels too risky for me. I mean I am doing the flush once a day drinking the tea 2x a day and lay down in the fetal position all day cramping with no going. I literately had one tiny bowl movement in the 4 days :shock: ... also I am on 3 other medications I can't just stop taking. I stopped my supplements though because it says that the lemonaide provides all the nutrition your body needs, but I am Vitamin D deficient and suppose to take it everyday where does it supply that?, and Niacin my doctor has me taking that everyday but it was a supplement so I stopped that. Lastly I am suppose to take Omegas every day 3x to try to lower my cholesterol because I refuse to take statins. The reason I choose to do this cleanse is because my cholesterol is high even though I don't eat much animal products and get what cardio my body lets me. One of my doctors ( my allergist lol ) is also a nutrition guru. He recommended lowering my carbs for my cholesterol and said it may sound crazy then he went off on a bunch of science medical terms real fast that sounded smart but was gibberish to me on why it would work, and even recommend the paleo diet ( which I laughed at that is just not for me ) So getting back to topic I need to curve my craving ( my medication make me crave everything and my first 8 weeks on the meds I gained what it took me a year to lose ) I read that this cleanse help curve craving. Aside from the medication I have to take I am doing it by the book and I feel awful no energy, lethargic, anxiety is through the roof ( which it turn makes it hard to breath this part is embarrassing I have gone to the doctor 5x swearing I'm dying and not getting oxygen but all the test point to my brain, I'm crazy ,and it is server anxiety ) I whine, and think about whataburger ( I am a Texan and whatburger is awesome ), and I basically haven't gotten out of bed. I wondering if this cleanse was right for me? I don't want to give up, I am waiting to feel better, is taking my medications I can't stop negating the effectiveness of cleansing the toxins? Advice? ( and no I didn't talk to my doctor about it because in truth most doctors will not recommend a fast for more than 24 hours. I had sinus surgery last year and couldn't eat for 4 days with my packing and my ENT flipped out. I am curious if any of y'all got the green light from your doctor )

Post subject: Re: Medications, Salt water flush? Other questions? HELP
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:41 pm 

Sorry to hear about your experience with MC. Not sure what to advise, except that what you're going thru right now, may have some connection with the medicines you're taking. Actually, MC is done partly to get rid of all the chemicals and toxins inside the body, accumulated from foods and modern medicines that we know, are full of drugs. That's why, in the MC book, the late Stanley Burrough mentioned not to take any medicines during MC, unless if you REALLY REALLY have too (in other words, if your life depends on it). Doing MC while still taking pills/capsules/medicines, could result in reverse symptoms (eg. bowel movement which stops in the middle). MC can help to reduce high cholestrol as well. Best source of Vit D is the sun. If you REALLY can't live without your medicines, I strongly recommend you to get some advice from your doctor, eventho you don't feel like it. Or get a 2nd opinion. We would like you to try out the MC, but your personal target should be to get yourself better, with or without MC. I hope you are doing better now.

Post subject: Re: Medications, Salt water flush? Other questions? HELP
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:19 pm 

Thanks for the advice I slowly went off the cleanse after 5 days ( and became regular as soon as I ate my first solid veggie. ) My doctor would of flipped if he knew did a fast! lol I am on meds I just can't stop taking, and living life with p.o.t.s sucked I went 7 years without and doctor in my life. I missed out on life, I lived in a constant state of dizziness, and fatigue, I would stand and my pulse would raise to 140 bpm my BP would be 80/52 and I would feel like I was going to die. The meds have helped and I can actually live a little so I can't stop them. As far as my bowels go... my husband thinks maybe I am good and don't have lots of build up but I don't know . Like I said I did the blessed herb cleanse the first time everything was great, I had exactly what the pictures showed, the second time....nothing I didn't "go" the whole cleanse. Did the oxy one... nothing didn't go. Just like this time with the master.... didn't go. But as soon as I started eating solids I was regular again. ( and the vit. D thing.... no way I do not go in the sun at all without spf 110, I have skin cancer on both sides of the family my moms mom and my dads mom, when I was a teenager any time I would go out in the sun I would get big whelps almost like an allergic thing, the one and only time I went to a dermatologist I had to have a biopsy on the spot for something that "didn't look to good" and was told to be careful always use sunscreen year round , my doctor told me to stay out of the sun that D pills are better lol. and the best thing so far is I get mistaken for my teenage daughters friends instead of their mother :D all the time! lol nothing is more funny when a parent comes to my house to meet me and starts looking around for "the mother" and I have to introduce myself :D :D heck I got carded for a lottery ticket lol my grandmother always told me to stay out of sun and always wear sunscreen..... I don't know if it was because of her cancer scare, or if it was because she was vain either way it stuck