Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 6 of Cleanse
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:12 pm 

Hello everyone.

Im needing some advice and/or support with what Ive been going thru today. Ive done a MC in the past with no problems, but the one Im currently on has been rather easy up until today and I may have caused these issues myself.

This morning I made some sea salt capsules with a kit I got online. Long story short, I may have taken too much salt on the SWF this morning. I tried to compensate for the amount by drinking more water (and also because the capsules are time release and I didn't want the water to just bypass and not mix). Everything went as normal in the next few hours and I continued my day as normal.

Later on in the day I started feeling this severe pain in my stomach. Not lower abdominal, but what seems to be my actual stomach. The severity would come and go and last for 5 seconds, and it seemed to be associated with hunger pains because I could mix a drink and the problem would go away for a while. Within a half hour of typing this, it seems to have stopped almost completely because I know longer feel the stress sensation that my stomach has been feeling while this was going on and now I have some discomfort going on below my stomach...which I can deal with.

My question is...

Should I continue in the morning if Im feeling normal again or should I just stop and move to easing out? I was really worried that the amount of salt had something to do with it. Today was the first time Ive used capsules and this has never happened before.

Post subject: Re: Day 6 of Cleanse
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:07 pm 

By capsules, you mean sort-of pills? If yes, please stop. You're not suppose to use ANY pills or capsules at all. You need to use uniodize salt (physical salt) and not capsules. I myself had used a lot of salt in the past for my SWF but I never get any pain in my stomach. Since you mentioned this is the first time that it happened, it is very likely that the capsule was the culprit. Try to stop using it and use real uniodize salt. See what happens. If it still occurs, please have a check if you are following the MC to the T. Normally MCers have no problem doing the MC if they strictly follow the do's and donts.