Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 25 of 40 target. Worked too hard now feel dizzy & tired
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:47 am 

Previously I completed 42 days (2 years ago)
Gone for another spring clean, has been great or felt so strong and surprisingly I've never done some much: knocked down a wall, put up a ceiling, re plastered, 2 ton of rubble to the skip.
But a few days ago I worked on rewiring my motorbike throughout the night amongst rushing to get an mot, was exhausted when home and felt like a was about to faint. Had also had a god almighty row with my father, perhaps I was detoxing emotions!

But although I have upped my lemonade intake I still feel tired and slightly confused, was on rather a low intake of under 1000 calories a day.
Day 1: 76kg
Day 25: 66.5kg

Also had a legal dispute to deal with (someone using my club name)

Now unsure if I should now break it in case my body has had enough or battle through.
I was doing the SWF up to around day 12 but due to absorbing the correct make of salt etc (went from 1 to 6 teaspoons, increasing .5 each day or so until at 6 with no butt pee dropped back down again, then switched to lax tea in evening.

Have wondered if my salt intake has dropped too low so today added a sprinkle of salt to my intake

Your knowledgable advice appreciated

Post subject: Re: Day 25 of 40 target. Worked too hard now feel dizzy & ti
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:38 pm 

I'm not sure I read this correctly so just want to clarify that you should always have the senna tea in the evening no matter which option you do in the morning.

If you aren't doing the swf in the morning then take another senna tea in the morning. Taking it at night doesn't change either way.

The swf's purpose it to go through the system without salt or water being absorbed so not doing the swf does not mean you need to have some other means of salt intake.

Even though you feel like you are drinking so much between 6 or more lemonades per day plus the tea, you need to drink plenty of water. I find I still need to drink at least as much water as lemonade,usually more. Lemon and cayenne are both diuretic so you can get easily dehydrated and dizzy on this especially with the senna tea doing what it does.

Not doing the tea or swf in the morning in addition to the tea at night could also lead to toxins not being adequately flushed through the system so that could be a factor if you are skipping a step there.

I'm sorry for all your stresses and hope you are able to resolve everything.

MC3 January 2008
MC4 October 2008
MC5 June 2009
MC6 September 2010
MC7 January 2011
MC8 September 2011
MC9 February 25 2012
MC10 March 17 2014

Post subject: Re: Day 25 of 40 target. Worked too hard now feel dizzy & ti
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:27 am 

Thanks for the reply gin
i was not drinking the tea in the morning and it makes sense what you say.
So started doing that & yes things are now moving!

Although i was not drinking extra water i was adding it to my lemonade & drinking on average 5 litres a day that way (including the tea).

Im feeling rather tired and withdrawn but brought a load of organic oranges and am going to see how i go before deciding to break the cleanse. I also brought the best organic pro biotics they which i intend to have after i start reintroducing food.