Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: First timer here... day 3.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:10 pm 

:D hi, I'm Hollis. I'm 37 and a happily married mom of 4. My body has been telling me somethings up for a long time. I retain water like no other, to the tune of 10lbs overnight. I've got 30lbs that simply refuse to leave me. My skin is loosing it's mind, my hair lost it's curl, I've got so much cellulite I look like I got beat with a bag of nickels... Need I go on? I have a thyroid module that is benign but it irritates me. I have a horrible short fuse and I generally don't want to do a Damn thing.
I stumbled on this cleanse...never heard of it before but after reading the success stories and hearing about the reboot effect I just jumped in head first. So far, this has been easy so to speak. I do have more energy and I've started being active and walking etc. I'm down 7lbs. I know it's mostly water but you won't hear me complaining. At first I was just going to do 14 days but after hearing about pink tongue, I'm thinking of going til mine turns pink. I'm also chronically constipated so I'm loving this swf. The smooth move doesn't affect me at all so I upped it to 3 tea bags hoping it helps. Oh and I have gerd...go me. Gotta love the acid reflux. Not.
I guess I would just like to hear about your journeys and what you would like to warn me about and the weight you lost....even what issues you had that cleared up.

Thanks so much! :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: First timer here... day 3.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:39 am 

:evil: second night in a row I haven't slept. Does not make for a happy Hollis. I have a bit of a headache and I keep getting really flipping lightheaded....like my vision and hearing go out for a few seconds. This sucks. Tell me it won't be this way the whole time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 am 

It's part of the detox, it will soon disappear as the MC is in motion on you, the first few days are the harder since what your doing is new to you body and it's ignorant of what your about to do, you will not believe the amount of energy and the lack of hunger you will get after your body ajust and realize what wonderfull it is, after the first 4 days

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 am 

Thank you Claragon. I appreciate the encouragement. While I don't like feeling that way, I'm glad to know that means its working. I saw that many people on here watch tv when they aren't having a good day so I tried it, made it 20 minutes and passed out. 4 hours later, I woke up feeling foggy and a bit of a headache but I'm better. I'm just glad I didn't cave and eat earlier cause I was close.