Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 40-50 Day Cleansing Buddy?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:01 pm 

Greetings!
I've been trying and failing to embark on an at least 40 day cleanse since the end of February. Committing to this cleanse is a big step for me because it means several things: After the cleanse, I plan to again become an omnivore after 15 years being a vegetarian; after the cleanse I plan to cut carbs almost completely out of my diet; during and after the cleanse, I'm hoping the cleanse will cure my body of type 1 diabetes. It just seems like such a daunting task, that I have had a lot of trouble sticking to it even past one to nine days.

So I ask, will someone do this cleanse with me to hold me accountable and listen to me and support me as I would do for you? Thank you!

Post subject: Re: 40-50 Day Cleansing Buddy?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:17 pm 

Hi Scully,

I would love to do 40-50 days. It sounds great. I am not sure I will be able to do it, but if we can make it past day one, then maybe we can make it to day two.

I really need this cleanse right now, and I really need some support from the community.

I am starting tomorrow morning, so it would be great if we can support each other.

For now my goal is 10 days, but I would really be happy to decide to go longer than that. Actually, though, in 9 days from now I will be taking an international flight that will last almost an entire day, so I don't know how well I will be able to stick to the cleanse at this point. But theoretically it is possible.... and also, I have opted out of meals on this flight, so it is my intention to fast on the flight.

Let us see. Getting past Day 3 is the biggest hump. If I can make it to day 10, then I feel like I might be able to make it even longer.

I will also be starting a new job as a nanny almost as soon as I arrive at my destination, so there is a lot of transition at hand. But, this is a great time for fasting as well so that I can remain calm.

How's that sound :-)