Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: No weight loss
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:20 pm 

I started MC Sunday and have not eaten a single bite. I have taken each step exactly. How is it that I have not consumed anything but fluids for 4 days and only lose 3 pounds. I am 44, 5'10", 250 lbs. I do not feel hungry, or lack energy. I feel pretty good actually. I have heard not taking the SWF may help.

Has anyone else had the same concerns?

Post subject: Re: No weight loss
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:56 am 

Hi are you doing the SWF every day? I am 44 and when I cleanse I can't do the SWF because I retain so much fluid and feel like crap. So, I tend to just do the laxative tea and I have great results.

Im on Day 4 now and started at 165.8 and current weight is 158 so im down 7.80 ponds so I'm excited about that. I would stop doing the SWF for a few days (it takes a couple days for all that to get out of your system) and I bet you will have some big drops in the next few days. Don't give up the same thing happened to me and then I realized what it was so I will only do the SWF maybe once or twice for each 10 days I'm on the MC.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:31 am 

The MC will make you loose some weight... maybe 1 lb a day... but you should follow the guidelines exactly... especially if you are doing it for the first time. After you make it through at least 10 days you can change your diet when you start eating food again. I suggest eliminating almost all wheat & sugar for starters. The weight will come off... shoot for 4-5 lbs a month. Don't worry about fast loss... just stay consistent.

I am not a raw vegan and I'm pretty sure I never will be.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:56 am 

I am on my 5th day of the Master Cleanse. It's my second detox and this time it has been a lot harder. I actually have gained weight, feel bloated and I'm almost certain I'm retaining water. I think its the salt water flush that is causing this. Any one else has had the same experience? Day 1 was fine. Day 2 I started having a massive headache and some lower back pain. By Day 3 the pain in my back had spread to my legs. Day 4 was a bit better in the sence that the pain reduced. However I did take Advil because I couldn't bear the pain. It was either that or stopping the detox altogether. Day 4 in the evening I felt very, very thirsty. I drank plenty of water, about a gallon, but still felt thirsty. Today I woke up, it's day 5, and turns out I've gained 2 lbs. from the first day. I decided not to do the salt water flush. From what I've read, this might be causing the pain, discomfort and bloating. I will wait until tomorrow to see how I feel. I bought oranges today in case I continue to feel bad and have to stop the cleanse. Any feedback would be really helpful. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm 

Don't do the SWF - Forget about it. It does not help - It slows down weightloss and in some instances, you gain weight.