Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 2 - Intense Upper Abdominal Stomach Pains / Burning
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:51 pm 

Hey All,

Here is my story, a unique situation I would have to say when coming to the Master Cleanse.

---------------

First off, I've always been interested in the Master Cleanse, just like 95% of the population out there.

Before attempting the MC, I had just recently decided to do it right after another cleanse, the famous Coffee Colema cleanse (drinking psyllium husk & bentonite clay with daily colema board using organic cleansing coffee to activate the colon).
I did this cleanse for 7 days at a supervised retreat and felt amazing after ! So much waste was extracted from my body, pounds of it !
I then ate raw foods for 2 days after the 7 days were up, then juiced another 2 days, than immediately started on the Master Cleanse, today is the morning of day 3 (I will most likely be not continuing).

During the afternoon of day 1 on the MC I started feeling some deep intense pain in my upper stomach/abdomin area, like a tender hole right below my breast plate. It really intensified in where I woke up at 3 am in a fetal position with a burning feeling in the same place, I drank tons of water until it cooled down a bit..my body is incredibly hot inside.
Day 2 it continued when ever I had the drink but varied in terms of strengths.
Last night (Day 2 evening) was when it really hit me hard, and I could tell the drinks were doing something that wasn't right.
I was very close to going to the hospital, clothes on out of bed sweating and waiting for my girlfriend to come with me kind of close, but I called it off at the last moment as it simmered.
I woke up tho morning and my stomach is raw and tender, feels like the pain will come back right after I have another lemonade which is why I'm holding off until I get some feedback.
I also have not been having bowel movements these last 2 days, but I had diareha this morning.

2 idea's of self diagnosis:
1 - i think I my insides may have been to raw or empty to have started this cleanse and the lemon and or cayenne is damaging the inner lining of my stomach, and or intestines..or at least bothering them to a degree.
2 - that I've had an ulcer I didn't know about and this has just activated it into full speed !

I'm very worried I will damage my stomach somehow by continuing.

Question - it says the MC was originated to cure Stanley's ulcers, but in the beginning of the book it says do not take this cleanse if you have ulcers or it could very well worsen the problem.. this is so confusing !

Is the MC more of a crash diet, or is it really a healing cleanse even for those who are in great health (such as I am coming off of my previous cleanse).

Thanks in advance for any feedback guys & gals, I hope everyone is in great spirits.

Much love.

D