Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: question weight loss day 10-15
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:33 am 

I'm currently on day ten of my 10 day cleanse and lost 10 pounds. I'm considering doing the cleanse for another 5 days and wondering what the weight loss would be like. I would like to loose another 4-5 pounds. would it be better to extend this cleanse or do another 10 day cleanse in a couple of months? Should the weight loss continue even though I'm getting close to my goal weight or will it slow down?

Post subject: Re: question weight loss day 10-15
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:55 am 

I'm on my 17th cleanse and I always tend to lose more weight after if I stick to a raw foods diet and exercise. I mean nothing but raw foods. When I do that I lose more weight easily after than I do when I am on the cleanse. The cleanse kick starts you better than without. I've tried just doing the raw foods diet without starting on the cleanse and it isn't as effective as the combo. That's what happen with me, you may be different. But I usually lose 15 on a 10-day MC and stay on a raw foods diet for 6 months and can easily drop 50lbs total.

Post subject: Re: question weight loss day 10-15
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:51 am 

Brewgirl - 50 lbs! That's amazing! You're an inspiration!! I lost 24 lbs since November but by personal training and cutting out dairy, wheat, gluten, sugar and alcohol. However, I put on 7 lbs last week as there were two birthdays and a break-in, so have decided to Master Cleanse another 14 lbs down.