Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: HELP! !Hemorrhoids!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:50 pm 

Hello All,
I have been on the Master Cleanse for 6 days. Yesterday I got two external large painful hemorrhoids! Do I continue the cleanse? Stop? if so how so? I have not even finished the 10 days. I'm afraid to drink the tea and SW flush with this now horrible occurrence. What could have caused it? I've never experienced this before! I'm 29 yrs old.

What do I do? Im freaking out
:cry: :!:

Thanks Everyone!

Post subject: Re: HELP! !Hemorrhoids!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:21 am 

This may not help you, but it might help others. STICK with it!!! The hemorrhoids are because the senna tea is make the intestines contract and eliminate more than normal. I have had hemorrhoids since my first child. I hate them! But I still do the cleanse. Best thing to do is get 100% coconut oil on them. You can find it in the cooking section of a grocery store. The 100% oil soothes the irritated tissues. Even though the hemorrhoids are external, push them back into the rectum. This helps keep the strain down. Then start doing kegel exercises. "google it" These will strengthen the pelvic floor and help strengthen the rectum. They may pop back out but given TIME, they might go away. Also, stop straining when eliminating. Let it occur naturally. The Senna tea is already making the muscles strain in contractions so try not to strain as well.

Hope this helps someone. :mrgreen: