Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Salt Water Flush in the evening?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:17 pm 

Hi,

I've done the cleanse at least 6 times. I've done 9 and 10 and 11 days. My most recent was 6 months ago. Here is my problem. The SWF always takes me about 2 hours to complete. I've always done it in the morning but I have a new job with a 45 minute commute and I have to be there by 7AM. I also can't be running to the bathroom as part of my job is buzzing people into the building. I'm going to start the cleanse Jan 2nd and I return to work Jan 6th. My question is if I did the SWF the first few mornings but switched it to early evening by the 4th day would that be ok? I'll have gone 4 days without food by this time. Has anyone ever done the SWF later in the day? There is no way I can get up at 4AM to do this. There has to be someone that has tried this approach. I would like to hear from others?

Post subject: Re: Salt Water Flush in the evening?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:07 pm 

I have never done it myself but I have heard of others doing it. You are supposed to do the cleanse on an empty stomach though which takes about 8 hours so no LW all day?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:26 pm 

You could give it a go. But remember that your stomach has to be empty for it, so make sure you leave some time between your lemonade dinner and doing the SWF.
If that's relevant, I'm going to try to do 30 or 40 days from the 10th of this month, so I don't think doing the SWF every day would be necessary for me (could it even be dangerous?). What I mean is that if you're going longer than 10 days, you might want to do it every other day instead, or maybe even less if you're going over 20 days.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:54 pm 

I've done a few at night, and I know a few who were in similar situations who had to do them in the evenings hours throughout the cleanse. I just made sure I had my last lemonade 2 hours before attempting the SWF. It's not like you're eating solid food and the stomach will take long to empty, you may not even need that long. Good luck!