Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Working while cleansing
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:21 pm 

Hi I am a new poster here and am on day 9 of the master cleanse. I was searching for information on physical work and cleansing but couldn't find any. My business is carpet cleaning, very physical, but slows down this time of year so it is an ideal time for me to cleanse. When I'm not working i keep busy and was somewhat alarmed at my rate of weight loss. After 9 days I was down 12.5 lbs, is this healthy?

I was wondering with metabolism running fast if the whole cleanse process is sped up? Shooting for pink tongue and clear urine. Making time for prayer, best wishes to all!

Edit: I just read some of the blogging stories and realized my weight loss is fairly topical. It also sounds like some people work hard at work or at the gym while on the cleanse.

Thanks to everyone who posts their success stories here! The great information has helped me make it to day 11

Post subject: Re: Working while cleansing
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:45 am 

Well done, Jim,

Don't be too alarmed by the initial drop in weight. For the first few days it's mainly water, so keep hydrated.

Are you going to keep going past 11 days? It's amazing you've done so well and you've been working!

Post subject: Re: Working while cleansing
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:33 am 

I started out around 30 lb overweight so I guess I had lots of reserves. :) Yesterday I took my daughter and grandson to see Paddington and had myself convinced that today I would break the cleanse (might have been the smell of the popcorn), even went and bought a bag of oranges. This morning I had a change of heart and carried on with the lemonade...its the Libra in me haha.

How are you doing with your cleanse?