Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: BM Question
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:27 am 

I will be starting my first MC in alittle over a week.
I work full time and have an approx 45 minute commute after daycare/school drop offs etc. How quick will the SWF effect me? I know everyone is different. Just curious how I need to adjust my morning schedule to not end up in a messy situation! Ex: I get up at 5:45 and then get the kiddos up at 6:20am and leave by 7am. Do I need to start drinking my SWF at like 5am or what suggestions do you have?

TIA!

Post subject: Re: BM Question
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:14 pm 

for me I need a 2-2 1/2 hour time block. Sometimes it goes a bit faster, but I don't count on it. After doing the
SWF every day on the first couple master cleanses I did... I only do it every other day now. If I'm feeling down
or low energy I will do it every day though. It helps once you know exactly how much salt works for you. For
me I get very predictable results with 3tsp/quart, but that took some experimenting. Also if you insure that you
are well hydrated before you do a SWF that will help prevent your body from wanting to hang onto the fluid from the SWF. I always make sure I am peeing clear before I do a SWF. You could even try getting up and drinking
the flush and going back to bed. Not sure if that would work for you or not, but I would allow a bit more time.