Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: NO elimination?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:24 pm 

What happens when you don't eliminate? I use the same water and salt ratio which is 2 teaspoons to 1 quart. Where does it go?

Post subject: Re: NO elimination?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:01 pm 

if you aren't having any bowel movements after the swf then your body is absorbing it. This means you aren't well hydrated before taking the salt water. Make sure you are well hydrated, which may mean not doing the swf first thing in the morning. If you insure that you are well hydrated and still absorb the flush then you need to increase the amount of salt. Try 2.5 tsp, then 3 tsp, until you get minimum 4-5 liquid bowel movements in 1-2 hours after taking the swf. Make sure you are using sea salt. I use "real salt" brand... it works fine. If you ever change salt brands remember the concentration may change. This is why I stick to the same brand of salt. For me it is 3 tsp of salt in a quart of water that works. I have had the same problem as you in the past.

All the best,
porterico

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:03 pm 

Thanks Porterico. I actually did the 2.5 today and it worked! I was also wondering, why my urine is still yellow? I'm going on day 10 and shouldn't it be clear by now? My skin just turned soft today and I've reached a good energy point. I'm wondering if I should continue. Thanks again!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:55 pm 

I saw that you ended your cleanse on another thread... There is always next time for more experimentation. About the yellow pee. I'd say you just aren't drinking enough, but if you aren't thirsty it isn't necessarily a bad thing. I have had cleanses where I just don't drink as much as I should, but on average this time around I'm 4-5L of lemonade a day. Glad the SWF worked for you. Start out with 2.5 tsp next time around. You may see that your energy levels improve dramatically after a successful SWF. Knowing what to expect makes it considerably easier.

porterico

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:08 am 

Sometimes after I drink the SWF I will down another glass of warm water to help it go, after 30 minutes maybe do the same thing. But I often get up earlier, drink the SWF, then go lay down in bed again but I alter which side to move the water around, eventually I will feel the need to go within an hour, but sometimes I also have no movements. I drink more water, and hope for the best during the day.

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!