[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 9th day

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 9th day
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:09 am 

Hello again!

T[size=12]oday is my 9th day, my worst days of all have been 7th and today. Seventh was bad because I had my flu-like symptoms all day (was terrible day) Part of today, we had in my work an event in which there were delicious fruit, croisants, juices, etc that I was suffering because I really have the desire of at least to have some fruit. During my cleasing there have been several events in my office such as our sunshine club pot luck, birthdays' lunch, bake sales etc, and I haven't been the way I was today maybe is because I know that tomorrow is my last day, yeah I think is that because last night I was with the big desire to taste the orange juice that I am going to start to drink on Saturday even I have been feeling the taste of orange juice. Down this posting you can read about my experiencing of my first days of my cleasing. Despite of my detox symptoms, I really enjoyed cleaning myself that I feel like a child with new shoes (I don't want to get them dirty). I will do some other cleasing in the future, and I will do it longer; this was my firt time, so I think the 10 days are ok to start with. Well, I wish all of you who just started the best. :wink:

[size=18]First posting: day second

Hello, I just started yesterday, and I was so scare luckily my first day was good. so far in my second day, it is 9:22 a.m I am feeling great. Like some of you I love food, but I eat healthy; I don't eat beef since 6 month ago, and I stopped eating chicken a month or so. I have been eating more raw food since a week ago, and I have been detoxing my liver and kidney with a tea called Detox Tea. I am the kind of person who when I am hungry I have to eat otherwise I get headache, irritated, and I can't concentrate in whaterever I am doing. For this reason, I was scare of doing the mc, but I was not hungry whole day yesterday and today my second day so far I have no appetite also another concern I had was my allergies. I have heard that the mc makes allergies worse I actually feel better from my allergy, for every morning when I had my allergy atacks even my nose bleed but no today . What I got yesterday was my white tonge I have heard and read that tonge turns white around the third day maybe this is good. My goal is to become vegan-raw. I am so happy of getting clean. I just pray to God not to have strong symptoms at least while I am working. The worst thing for me is drinking the salt water. Today, I reduce the water to 16 oz with one tspoon and it worked great. Yesterday that I drunk 32 oz I drank it at 6:00 am so I would go to the restroom before going to my work in which I start at 8. by 7:30, I though I was done and headed to my work, and @ 8:30 in the middle of the meeting I run out to the restroom , but today everything was good. well I hope this can encourage all of you who just started or are about to star. I am here for you.
Adriana[/quote]

Second posting

DAYS 1 THROUGH 7
Hi everybody
For those who are starting or want to start, I want to encourage you and want you to know what to expect.
Today is my seventh day, and I just want to share with all of you my experiences during my cleansing. My first day was great a lot of energy and not hunger I just got my tonge white, second day was the same as first except that around 3:00 pm I got headache and dizziness , third day was excelent till the evening in which sore throat, back and legs pain I woke up twice between 2 and 4 am cause I was chocking with phlegms , fourth day I had flu-like symptoms during the day and at night I think I had fever cause I was so cold that even my pijamas, socks and a thick blancket couldn't help me I (was shaking), fifth day all day long I was with flu-like symptoms, sixth day was great a lot of energy (you don't have idea) not flu symptoms, Today, I have energy no so much like yesterday and againg the flu symptoms that even my eyes are red and swollen. I want share a not so good experience today, my seveth day, I usually drink my salt water around 6 am so by the time I get out to go to my work at 7:30 I would done with trips to the restroom and I don't want to gross anybody out but today I drank my salt water around 7 am and nothing happened while at home, so I though that it was not going to work today suddenly without warning I had an accident and I had to leave the office back home to take a shower and change my cloth (if you work be very careful at the time you take you water with salt ) . My creavings? Oranges and avocados. ??? The good news is the I have lost 7 pounds that I am even wearing clothes I haven't wore in a long time and how my co-worker without knowing what I am doing say that I look great and my skin look different. I am so excited about the cleansing. It works!

_________________[/size]
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
--Mark Twain[/size][/
color][/color]