[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 1st timer-Starting May 19th- Looking for a buddy :)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 1st timer-Starting May 19th- Looking for a buddy :)
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:40 pm 

I will be doing the MC starting Mon. May 19 for the first time, If anyone else is, let me know! I would like to discuss progress each day :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:06 pm 

I am also starting on the 19th. I would love to be your buddy. I'm a little nervous, because I tried one other time and made it to day 2. I, personally, think the lemonade tastes AWFUL. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:01 pm 

Great! and nice to meet you :) My fear is that I won't be able to make it past day 1 or 2 as well, because I will get sick of the lemonade, but a lady I work with who inspired me to try the MC said that she hated it at first too, but after a few days she said she really enjoyed it and actually started to crave it. I don;t know if you are doing something wrong, did you follow the ingredients and directions to a tee from the book?

[/url]

height: 5'4"
sw: 121 lbs
cw on cleanse: 119.4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:50 pm 

I am going to restart tonight... after the other day I decided I must be doing something wrong. So I am restarting tonight. Which is fine. I mean no biggie I guess. I was going to just start after my trip to florida (i leave saturday until friday). But I guess I'll just suck it up. lol.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wIaRAHi/]

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:53 pm 

hi all, i would love to join you all, and glad to be updating everyday, weakenesses and strengths.

i tried the other day but failed miserably after having dinner with my boyfriend.

I look forward to making progress with all of you :D

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:14 pm 

Personally, the more friends, the better. I need all the support I can get. I've pretty much decided that I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm mixing it according to the book. I just have really sensitive taste buds, I guess. :) It was so interesting to me today, because our church did an entire sermon on the benefits of fasting. I'm starting on Tuesday (not on the 19th, like I thought), because I have a job interview that requires 3 meals with the staff. :( I dont' want to have to explain everything for 3 meals. :) Anyway. I have definitely felt further away from God recently and am really going to use the next 10 days to dive into my bible and get back intoa religious mode. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:48 pm 

Awesome, it sounds like we have a good support system here, everyone remember that if and when this gets difficult and/or we crave food etc, To think about the benefits of the cleanse and how amazingly healthy we are going to be! Good luck everyone and keep posting :)

Tonight I took my laxative tea, I thought it was gross, but I will deal with it.

ChristineIndy,

I as well will be reconnecting with God through these next two weeks, now is a better time than ever :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:49 pm 

Sounds like a good idea, during the cleanse we all need something to read, think about and do to keep our minds off of food.
Starting on Tuesday should be okay, just make sure to drink your tea at night.

?? I wonder if you or we should drink the SWF the morning we start (even though we ate solids the night before)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:51 pm 

I will be doing the SWF tomorrow morning and I ate solid foods today, I hope that's okay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:20 am 

it is the morning of day 1 for me and I just took the SWF,, I could not get through it all I almost threw it up, It was Gross!! I think I drank about 2/3 of it, that's all I could stomach. Do you guys have problems with it? Im gonna try drinking mine through a straw tomorrow, and put the straw far back in my mouth because yikes that stuff is nasty!

Well I am about to go make my first glass of lemonade and 4 small batches of concentrate for my day at work :)

I hope everyone else is having better luck than me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:27 am 

Hi everyone,

I am starting today and I'd like to join the group. I took the SWF this morning--I also could only get through 2/3 of it because it made me feel so sick. And so far, nothing has come out! I think I didn't drink enough water yesterday--I was too dehydrated so my body just soaked up all that salt water.

I did the MC a long time ago and the only thing that helps me with the SWF is to hold my nose and keep saying "Chicken Noodle Soup" in my head while I drink it.

Good luck guys!
Dara

Post subject: day 2
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:52 am 

I sorta started yesterday, but I didn't drink a lot of lemonade, just didn't eat. It was also a lazy, sleepy Sunday, so my first "real" day is today. I did the lax tea last night, and I'll do it again tonight - can't do the SWF....especially with my work conditions.

I made a huge jug of all 60 oz for today - I've probably had about 5 oz of it, and I'm already sick of the taste. I also have 60 oz of water, so I"m trying to alternate for sanity. I love water, but I do recognize the benefits of the lemonade mix. Hunger in itself is not a huge issue, just not wanting to drink the lemonade. So, any support or ideas that you guys have, please send them my way.

Good luck to you!

Also, how many days are you guys doing it? I had originally set my goal at 5 days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:31 am 

Hi there I sort of started yesterday except I got sick at around 5pm, so here I am again today drinking my lemonade and seeing how things go. I did not do the SWF this morning as I was not sure how my stomach would've handled it so I took the laxative tea. Will try and do a SWF later tonight. So far so good not really hungry, feeling a little dizzy but guess I will just have to suck it up and deal with it and maybe take a little more maple syrup. So far today 4 glasses of water and 3 of lemonade.

Alysann

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:25 am 

What are you doing about exercise? I usually do an hour of cardio a day - will it hurt to do it while on the cleanse?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:00 am 

My official first day, im drinking the SWF right now bt didnt drink as much water either yesterday. However i did do the lemonade.
I had such a hard hard time sleeping last night though, even after drinking the tea.

Anyhow, we'll see how things go.

For some reason, drinking with a straw seems to really help me . . .so i suggest that. I know i could not possibly chug it though.

I usually do 45 minutes of elliptical cardio every other day, and I haven't really heard of any restrictions only maybe just to not exercise so intensely the first week, until you figure out how your energy levels are on the lemonade.

Good luck all.

Starting weight 130 Sunday May 18th
Morning weight 128 Monday MAy 19th