[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - salt and water

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: salt and water
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:34 pm 

can someone please give instructions about the salt and water cleanse part,im on day 2 , should the water be hot or room temperature? does it matter what type of salt?
what are the benefits of this part of the cleanse?
i was under the belief that salt was bad and encouraged water retention...
please reply
thanks
Goldie Zanoni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:22 pm 

Hello, Goldie.

If you use the correct amount of water, 32 oz, with two tsp of Organic Sea Salt the SWF will simply flush right through you after about a half hour or so. Your body won't have time to absorb it. The benefits of it is that it helps to push the toxins that the LA has loosened up out of your system. It's important because since you're not eating anything you don't have anything in your system to push all the gunk out. Hope this helps. :) Congratz on starting the cleanse. Stay strong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:51 pm 

The book explains the SWF very well. Supposedly the specific weight of the mixture make it impossible for the body to absorb, thus passing it through your digestive system relatively quickly. Also, you can drink the mixture at whatever temperature you like, although I find it's much easier to drink it as warm as possible. Drinking it cold is like swallowing a gulp from the ocean :lol: When it's warm it's relaxing and you can pretend it's soup. Honestly, I get tired of the sweet LA drink all the time and I enjoy the saltiness of the SWF, as odd as it sounds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:18 am 

wow , thank you so much for replying ...
so 2mro morning im going to have 32oz of water, which is 950ml, so just under a litre with 2 tea spoons of salt.
i went to the super market to day with my little electronic Japanese dictionary & looked up the key words
unrefined/organic/mineral/sea salt...
i came out with a bag of salt, i hope to help it is ok to use it...
guess ill find out and keep you posted...

ive bought senns tea and grade b maple syrup online from the links on this site.
now its about waiting on its delivery!
have maple syrup -again a struggle to find in my Japanese supermarket..
its dark and was in the cooking section
so i hope to hell its ok to use and wont mess up
till the the stuff you guys all recommend arrives..

and question

SHOULD I TAKE A CONTIPATION RELIEF PILL BEFORE BED 2NIGHT? AS I DONT HAVE ANY SENNA TEA YET?

I WONDER BECAUSE IF IM DOING THE SALT AND WATER IN THE MORNING AND I HAVENT WILL BAD THINGS HAPPEN?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:40 am 

does you drink the salt water in the morning a good hour and a half before work? or the night before?

sori about all the questions

Post subject: SAlt water flush
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:59 am 

After reading your posts, I see why I was so sick this morning. I thought the recipe said 2 tablespoons of salt and warm water. I mixed too much of the salt in there and it made me really sick. It did work right away. I took the senna tea last night and it took about 3-4 hours to work.
Question: Can you substitute the syrup for organic honey?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:40 pm 

shockingly NO NO NO NO
From my online addictive research as i dont have the book and i find watching you tube films /diaries of the cleanse helpful too...
it must be grade b maple syrup.
honey gives your blood a sugar rush and maple syrup doesnt...
i was shocked as i always thought honey was good stuff, and you know its natural comes from bees and all that jazz...
but no no no
never sub honey for the maple syrup

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:23 pm 

Thanks for the insight Goldie. I just was wondering abou tthe honey b4 i went and bought some.

Post subject: Honey
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:42 pm 

No worries...glad my internet research actually came in handy for someone else,
stay golden

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:01 pm 

Wait, so is it 2 teaspoons or 2 tablespoons of salt per 4 cups (32 oz) of water? I've been doing tablespoons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:11 pm 

TEAPOONS-THE SMALLER ONES...

NOT TABLESPOONS

easy mistake to make

god i feel weak today, and dizzy and its on 11.10...
2night is when i must be strong going out with friends..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:11 pm 

edit..its only 11.10