[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - FASTING & CLEANSING DETOXIFICATION STAGES (Shiva repost)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Stages of detox
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:20 am 

I'm planning to go for 40 days as well and I'd also like to know what happens from day 30-40.

By the way what is ezekial bread...i've never heard of it before.

Mike

Post subject: what ShivaBliss said...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:44 am 

"if you are drowning in the voice of your own food addictions and seriously need a break from yourself, master cleanser is it. "

That's it, exactly. For me, this is why I began this, my first MC. And I'm on Day 1 right now -- I have been a slave to my eating cravings. For what seems like eons. And it's such a waste of time, in so many ways, not to mention a killer and a way to drown out one's emotions and one's experience of life.

So something new begins today!
Thanks for those words, ShivaBliss, and

peace to all --
t

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 pm 

thanks for posting this! i've been looking for this sort of information. :D

Post subject: My report
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 pm 

I didn't recall having posted here, but with the email notification that there was a new post, I found it again --

Today I can report that what ShivaBliss said was true, absolutely. It is March 30. If I hadn't had my father's 70th birthay gala to attend on Feb 28, I would have planned a much longer MC -- as it was, I did it 14 days, completely by the book, and then came off it in the appropriate stages outlined in the original MC directions.

For those 14 days I had more energy than I've had in DECADES. My constant physical complaints disappeared, including a painful rash that has covered various parts of my body since I was 2 years old.

Best of luck! Do it to the letter, ok? I am excited to do it again after Easter.

Post subject: Shiva I need you to clarify
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 pm 

Shiva you had said if a person has hypo thyroid problems that they shouldn't fast for longer periods of time.

Why is that?

Please get back to me a soon as you can.

Thank you so much in advance. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 am 

Thank you so much for re-posting this. I'm on day 14 and I'm in pain. I thought something was wrong and then I read that pain is normal in this stage. My lower back has been a problem for years and now that I'm cleansing it feels like I'm on the torture rack. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:23 pm 

I am so glad to have found this! I recently did my first master cleanse and stopped on the 8th day due to intense knee pain. At least I know it's normal now and part of the process. It makes me want to give it another try. Does anyone have advice for dealing with the pain during this time or is it something you just have to get through? Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:52 am 

Post subject: questions regarding cleanse
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:34 am 

Post subject: Thank you!
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:19 pm 

Post subject: Re: FASTING & CLEANSING DETOXIFICATION STAGES (Shiva repost)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:59 pm 

This post was so helpful--explained so much of what's happening to me. Thank you!

[/url]

Post subject: Re: FASTING & CLEANSING DETOXIFICATION STAGES (Shiva repost)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 pm 

i'm doing a master cleane for 10 days do i need to do a 30 day 1 then for it to work and clear my body of toxins.

Post subject: Re: The Healing Crisis
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 am 

3. Any program, such as fasting or the use of weight loss herbs which causes a rapid breakdown of fat cells (which are a storehouse for toxins), can be accompanied by a detox reaction.

What type of weight loss herbs are you refering to (specific herbs)? is that something you would take while doing the MC? I have read the Tom Woloshyn book and it was pretty specific on what to do and what not to do... but no mention of "weight loss herbs". It would be nice while cleaning out my body to have some rapid fat cell breakdown.

Any info is greatly appreciated!!

Post subject: Help appreciated
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 am