Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: In DESPERATE need of another cleanse...can't seem to start
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:38 am 

Hi All-

I completed a 21 day cleanse my first time out back in the spring. It was difficult at times but not nearly as difficult as I thought it was going to be and and overall I felt really good at the end of the 21 days.

Long story short, I went back to my old ways of eating and drinking and now I feel like hell again. I think this time I may even feel worse than before I started my first cleanse. I gained weight and can't seem to digest anything properly. In fact, it seems that everything I eat just gets "stuck" along the way and it even affects my breathing. I'm gassy and bloated all the time and there is absolutely no relief.

I REALLY REALLY need to get another cleanse started to alleviate all this and feel normal and healthy again, but I can't seem to get one started. I live in the middle of NYC and have a very active social life that seems to control my whole life. I'm always out and about and I just can't seem to grasp the concept of hanging around @ Starbucks and not ordering anything, or being in a bar with friends and having water, etc. I also have a roommate now so I'm worried about the bathroom situation. Our schedules are different albeit for 2 days a week when we are both here mornings, so the crazy bathroom time can't happen on those two days.

Has anyone done the cleanse while living in very close proximity to someone else? How did you handle that? Would it really be SO terrible to skip the SWF twice a week in order to alleviate the bathroom conflict?

Also, I got mixed answers re: club soda/pelligrino when doing my last cleanse. Some said if it was no sodium/additives it would be ok, and others said absolutely not. Additionally, I got mixed answers re: water with lime. Some say yes, others say no.

The last time I did the cleanse I followed it to the exact letter, but I was lucky enough to be able to have some time to myself hiding out in the country and only emerging socially a few times in 3 weeks.

I guess what my long winded post is really asking is, is it so terrible to make a few minor adjustments to fit a more realistic schedule?

I could really use some answers and motivation here!

Thanks to all who read this far!