Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:05 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: FIRST DAY! Going great!
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:28 am 

Hello, i am 28 years old and i have been a vegetarian for 15 years. I am 5'2" and my current weight is 135 pounds. For me, this is overweight. I normally am somewhere within the 120's. I kind of lost control of myself during and after pregnancy, but my son is three and a half now, and i know i need to cleanse my body in order to get past my food addictions. I love to hate sweets, and my number one food enemy is cheese. I do not consider myself addicted to carbs, or chips... Luckily! However, bread is occasionally on the menu when it comes to family situations, and for lack of any other options, i probably do eat more than i should on those days. I have a big family that love to have get togethers and i'm the only vegetarian. I always thought that i was fine with whatever they happened to have (a roll, potato salad or whatever) but now i know that it is very difficult for me to loose any weight.

before pregnancy, i weighed 115, and by the time i found out i was pregnant my weight was mysteriously dropping, down to 112. This was the lowest it had been in ages, and a real shock, because i wasn't trying to loose weight.

I was once considered obese, about 7 years ago, where my highest weight was 175. this was a devastating time in my life. I was able to manage a low calorie diet (1000) for some months, and forced myself to count calories religiously. It has been too difficult for me to pick up this habit, for some reason. I believe that subconsciously, i am waiting until i get really bad with my weight to act urgently about it. I truly do not want to get any higher with the numbers on the scale, and i know that i need to reprogram myself before i loose control.

I have recently gone on one day fasts... but didn't go longer out of lack of belief in myself. This time i feel differently. I am doing this with out anyone in my family's knowledge or consent. I do not feel that they would support me in this decision. I am determined to do this clense for a total of 25 days, starting today and ending on may 30.