Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Day 30 of a 40+ Master Cleanse
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:11 am 

Thank you Steven. Your kind words and encouragement really mean a lot.

It feels good to achieve the long term goal I set for myself. I’m now at the stage where I have added in more “normal” eating and I have some treats on a weekend. I’m still counting calories for now, but I seem to have settled at 1,900 calorie maintenance level which I’m happy about as that’s a decent amount of food and allows for flexibility when I’m guessing calories. And just goes to show that despite what the skeptics say, fasting doesn’t completely ruin your metabolism. If anything, I feel that doing it this way and very gradually building back up has improved my metabolism.

Sounds like you really showed your strength and determination in getting through that tough day yesterday. Well done, you should be very proud of yourself. It’s days like that that really make you question why we do the cleanse, but then knowing that a major detox day like that also leads to a better cleanse overall, then this sort of makes it okay (although telling yourself that when you’re right in the thick of it is hard to do!). Well done for powering on through! Ah, I’m so happy that my frivolous ramblings helped you a little. If nothing else they will have put you to sleep to ease the suffering ha!

You’re on Day 10 now. Keep up the great work and you’ll be feeling so good. Have a great day.

Bye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:11 am 

Hi Peppermint...I kinda doubt that you’ll be back on to see this but I thought I’d take a chance. I hope you are doing well and “maintaining”. Your post MC plan has me VERY inspired to follow your example and build back really slowly this time. Tomorrow is day 25 and I’m planning to stop. I’m down 22lbs. and feeling great. I’m 8lbs. from my goal of 180 (I’m 5’11” and built “big”) and the last time I was below 185 was high school! I really, really want/need to get there over the next month and then keep it off, maintaining a healthy weight. I’ve had my share of ups and downs and a couple of plateaus so this hasn’t been the easiest MC for me but tomorrow the actual hard part begins! I’ll check back in about a week just in case you reply. Wishing you all the best and continued success! SHC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:05 am 

Hi SHC,

I’m so sorry that I didn’t see your post before now. For some reason I don’t get any notifications when somebody replies to me (and to be honest, I got so used to it being a very long monologue, I forget to check in too frequently). Thank you for posting here and checking in. I’m still maintaining my weight loss and have added in all food types, but I generally eat super healthy during the week and have my indulgences on a weekend. So far, this seems to be working well for me. I’m also still counting calories to help maintain the weight loss. Eventually i’d Like to not count calories in the future, but for now it’s a safety blanket that I can’t get rid of just yet. For me, the most important part of the master cleanse was going super super slowly afterwards and introducing foods slowly and increasing calories even slower.

Well done on completing 25 days, this is fantastic! You should feel really proud of yourself and no doubt feel like you can achieve anything now. How’re you getting on post cleanse? Hope it’s all going well for you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:22 pm 

This is such a beautiful journal. I hope you are doing well Sweetest Peppermint. :) Thank you for this. Such a gift to all of us. So encouraging and helpful.