[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Athene's MC Journal - With Sugar Cane Juice!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Athene's MC Journal - With Sugar Cane Juice!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:27 am 

Hi all,

Tomorrow December 1st, i'll be starting my 3rd MC and intend to go for 40 days at least (done 2 10-day MCs). I'll be posting my measurement (really NOT nice figures!) later tonight. I've decided to use the ideal formula - sugar cane juice as recommended by Stanley in his book (altho' it's really expensive to buy them!). Will start with Lax Tea tonight before going to bed. Hope everyone stays strong in ur MC, don't give up, u can do it! :wink:

Last edited by athene on Mon May 28, 2012 5:48 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Athene's Journal
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:02 am 

hi babe,

good luck...!!!! so, u r about to replace MS with sugar cane? if u dont mind, could u write down your current weight? :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 am 

DAY 0

Height: 5' 0
Waist (W) : 33 inches
Inner Thighs (IT) : 25 Inches
Current Weight (CW) : 132 Lbs (my heaviest ever! :shock: )
Target Weight (TW) : 92 Lbs (or lesser)
Intended Days Of MC (IDOMC) : 40 Days
Overall Weight To Lose (OWTL) : 40 Lbs

Hi bg,

There u go, i wrote what i think are important to share! :D I know the current body figures don't look nice :oops: , but i am confident all this WILL change during this MC (God willing).

Went for a last-minute shopping just now & bought Lemon only (they raised the price for Lemon from 0.99 cent a Lemon to $1.30, what the... :shock: ) Anyway, just finished sipping my Lax tea, and got the cane juice in the freezer (which should be enough for a 3-day stock). So, cane juice, lemon, cayenne pepper... doesn't sound so bad... :P Oh yeah, will be taking Green Tea as well, nearly forgot... will u be taking it too? Lemme know how ur 1st day goes tomorrow! Good luck and no matter how hungry u'll be feeling tomorrow, be strong, don't EVER give up & pls drink ur Lemonade! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:32 pm 

that was so expensive. i bought last few days with 79cent for 1 lemon(quite small). i just made up 2liter(+-) of BSM lemonade.for me, the taste is not as bad as imagine. and am using 2 lemon + 10 tb of bsm.i feel great at the moment an hopefully for the rest of the day :D. as for now, i'll be drinking water for more and will not drinking green tea :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:44 pm 

Good luck!!!

Post subject: Re: Athene's Journal - A 40 Day MC
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:15 pm 

DAY 1

Hi all,

This is officially my 1st day of the MC. Had my SWF in the morning but couldn't finish it thru and had to throw abt 200 mls away. It made me feel bloated, got a lil bit of headache, felt dizzy and nausea (this did not happen to me before in my previous 2 MCs). The taste is terrible! (well actually it's quite alright if u use warm water, but i personally don't like the taste) :? It reminds me of why i chose NOT to do the SWF in my 2nd MC. So no more SWF for me, thank you, will stick to the Lax tea instead! :shock:

I had been flushing like crazy and had been to the BR prolly more than 10 times already. I won't go to the scale everyday, will only update on Day 5. Intend to take my Green Tea sometime in the evening & am also taking plain water too, to boost up the metabolism. The SWF always makes me feel thirsty no matter how may teaspoon or tablespoon i use.

All the best to us!

P.S Oh, btw bg, do u prepare ur Lemonade at home then bring it to work? Do u mix ur cayenne pepper ready or add it later on?
P.P.S Thanks Eskimo!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:17 pm 

thankz eskimo..

Hi athene...
I make that juice in my office and i just mix the pepper along together.luckily i did not felt nousea,headache or what so ever.i hate the taste of salt..fuhhh..i just feel slightly hungry and when that occur, i just drink the lemonade. I went to wash room so many times also pee many times.i did not discover any stomach cramp during this time.it goes smoothly and am so happy.i hope this feeling will continue until the day 10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:12 am 

Well, i'm abt to end my day 1 here. Altogether took 6 cups of cane juice, 1 cup of China Green Tea & 1 cup of Lax tea (not including plain water & almost 1 liter of SWF!). Did not use the elliptical bike today, will use it tomorrow for at least half an hour. My stomach has been growling & asking for foods, lol... btw, i ran across a post by someone (not on this Forum) and that poster mentioned abt a woman who did the MC for like 367 days! :shock: Not sure how true it was, but if it was, then it goes to show that some people are just super awesome! (Can't imagine me doing that! A 40 day MC is already a big challenge for me!)

Tomorrow i'll be starting off the day with Lax tea in the morning, no more SWF. For anyone who wishes to see my measurement progress, pls don't be disappointed if u don't see me post them. I will only update them every 5 days, no point in me posting the same thing everyday (methinks!). This way, i won't get disappointed myself if the weight doesn't move. Besides, it's better to add an element of mystery! :P

Hope everyone else stays strong, we can do this! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:37 am 

Best wishes to you, Athene!

I'm on Day 3 and I intend to go for 40 days also. Not sure about journaling think I'll just support others that are doing this right now. Helps me more to concentrate on encouraging others.

D2...227 4lbs
D3...224 7lbs
D4...221 10lbs
D5...220 11lbs
D6...219 12lbs
D7...217 14lbs
D8...215.8 15lbs
D9...215.6 15lbs
D10..214.2 17lbs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:29 pm 

did you lose any weight since you September cleanse? you were over 130 pounds. HOw much you weight now? any success story to share? love to hear about your results~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:30 pm 

Hello Athene and other peeps!

some different options I did to make my "MC drink" diffent is I drank it hot/warm. Actually my last cleanse I always heated my water and then put my mix in. I wouldn't use as much syrup and i mixed lemons and limes. i actually prefer lime.

Just a thought!

You guys are awesome! I can't wait to start!

Kisses from Alaska!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:26 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm 

DAY 2

Here I am, still alive & kicking on day 2! I woke up this morning with stomach cramps (got my period today), quickly fixed me 1 hot water bottle and put it on my stomach to ease the pain. Traditional way is ever amazing (no need the menstrual pink panadol)! As usual, my stomach is asking for foods, and as usual, i put on the Ignore mood. :P Currently sipping my cane juice in the office. I am so glad that i made the right decision (for myself) by taking cane juice instead of the normal Lemonade. I plan to continue with Juice fasting once i'm off the cleanse. My reward? Will be going off for a much needed 10-day vacation in early Feb, looking forward to it. So now gotta focus on this! I do hope i'll get back my pink tongue like before. All the best to everyone! Be strong!

Post subject: Re: Athene's 40 Day MC Journal
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:00 pm 

my day 2

-a bit fatique
-dry mouth
-white coated in my tonque yesterday but today become a lil pink. not as bad as yesterday.
-replaced my SWF with lax tea as i couldn't swallow Salt either.
-keep on drinking water and feel not that bad.

how r u so far athene? :D

Post subject: Re: Athene's 40 Day MC Journal
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 pm 

Hiya bg, when i didn't see ur post this morning, i thought u quit already! Bad me! :P

As for me, so far so good, feeling hungry is normal, nothing else happens. I think i may have lost some kgs already, but will wait till day 5 to officially check it out & update accordingly. I'm curious, since this is ur 1st MC, how did it go for u yesterday/nite time? Did anyone ask u anything? What did ur family say? I'm being nosy, i know... :oops: no need to tell me if u feel uncomfortable sharing them. Most important, hang in there - i'd like to see u on day 10! :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next