[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Teamrose Day 4 - Made it through the critical period

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Teamrose Day 4 - Made it through the critical period
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:30 pm 

Thank you Rosie. Those 9 days are really coming quickly now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:36 pm 

wow 9 days to go. amazing. i really wonder what it takes to do a 40 days fast?!?
on the other note...you plan to do another 40 day fast in March?!? wow! Hats off.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 pm 

wowowowowow!!!!

omg you are going to 40?!!!!!!!!
omg im starting again tommorow

for real this time 40 days this time im veryveryvery commmited i feel like a big slump its so gross

btw how many lbs did u lose in 30 days?

thanksss and CONGRATS!! cant waitfor u to finish 40 days

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:24 am 

Day 32 - Nothing new to report. Everything is exactly the same. I got 8 days to go and the lying scale has stopped once again.

Going to be doing a lot of ebaying today. Keep on losing everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:24 pm 

Damn that lying scale!! haha. The one at my gym says something different from the one at home, not to my favor by the way. It seems mine is weighing about 1.5-2.0 lbs lighter. Hope you found some good stuff on e-bay :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 pm 

I think my worst scale day was a couple years ago when my ex told me my scale was 10 pounds under. :shock: Curse him. I would have rather not known. My scale was telling me such pretty lies . . .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 pm 

A friend told me to change the lying scale for a digital scale. I told him, the truth would probably kill me. I'll stick with my little ole liar. :P :P

I'm not buying on ebay, I'm a seller. I sell lego building blocks and sets and dvds.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:18 am 

Ah the scale! I am trying to avoid daily weigh in during the cleanse so I don't go crazy. I know that people gain some of the weight back once they start eating real food again but I am hoping this cleanse helps me re-evaluate how I see food and hunger. I am so impressed that you are almost done 40 days! I am at day three and I feel like its been forever since i have eaten!

How are you feeling over all?

Keep it up sister!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 pm 

Your almost there Rose! Keep it tough, we are all cheering you on!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:10 pm 

Day 33 - Only one week to go. Seven, count 'em 7 more days. Good thing too because I have an Irish funeral to go to. I didn't drink today because I had just too many thing to do outside the house and was afraid of having an accident.

Really feeling bloated. Sorry I've not had a chance to check everyone's posts. Sunday after church will try to catch up. Keep up the good work all. More later, have to run.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:50 pm 

Such an amazing journal. I wish this place was more active like this thread. I feel like a special Zombie Apocalypse took place in here ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11