[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Teamrose Day 4 - Made it through the critical period

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Teamrose Day 4 - Made it through the critical period
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:58 pm 

:D Absolutely go for it Rose. You can make it! You are probably going through a healing crisis and that's why you don't feel so great. I feel good nearing the end of day seven. However, I know I will probably have some bad days ahead as I am morbidly obese and the further I get into this cleanse serious detox will occur. Take heart, the days will pass, all you have to do is persevere. I pray you success. Take care.

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are past away, behold, all things are become new."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:04 am 

Hooray Day 27 - I didn't leave the house yesterday, was just too tired. Where is this great energy I'm suppose to get. I basically stayed in bed all day. Just moving to go to the bathroom and get more LA. Glad today is Saturday. Have absolutely no plans for today either. I'm still feeling very bloated. Lots of liquids going in, very little coming out.

With only 13 days to go, I'm going to miss not eating and drinking so much lemonade. Feb. 5 is not longer a dream date. It is closer than you think. Good luck all my friends and supporters. I'm here for you, please stick by me. We're too close now to fail.

Ta ta for now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 am 

Hey Rose.....Congrats your a trooper and an inspiration to us all
At the end its all about you We do things for ourselves and inspire others while we do it. If you feel its time to ease off then do so,You have come a long way and helped many so feel no guilt if you need to shorten your days There will always be another MC journey for you next time on a different road.
DAY:12 for me and I hear you when you say the lying scale tho Ive lost like nine lbs I do feel more limber-Energy levels come and go

P.S. I live in Florida too Coral Gables - Keep in touch

Bianca

[/url]

Make TODAY a great day! decide now

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:48 am 

Thanks Bianca. No way will I give up so close to the end. It is just nice knowing I can witch and moan and there really are people that give a crap! :!: At this point in my cleanse, I feel I have to finish not only for myself, but for anyone else out there in much better shape thinking this is an impossible journey.

It is wonderful having someone so close. It would be nice if we could meet in real life sometime. I've heard on Saturdays there is a great raw food market in Coral Gables worth driving down to browse. What type of eating are you planning on doing after the cleanse?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 am 

Good for you Rose, Keep it up you will defintely lift others up with your accomplishment! :D And your right about the market it a nice farmers market right on LeJeune and Miracle Mile...Today I did SWF after a bm from tea last nite and every liquid Ive had has drained right thru me Ive had about a gallon of water and and 10oz of Lemonade (Is that wrong to happen??????????????) No kidding Ive run to bathroom over 10 times now it clearer since its just water.. but I felt light headed and faint and lips began to feel numb So stayed in bed and had fresh oj and Ill be weaning myself back slowly to solids soon. I love the cabbage soup diet I think I'll make a pot of that in couple of days and have raw foods for another 10 days before I do nuts or beans. Im also going to do the coffee enema to flush more gunk out of my system
Im confident this has helped my sugar addiction and proved to me I have will power hell I didnt eat solid foor for 12 days and counting-I CAN SAY NO TO UNHEALTHY CHOICES TOO! and if I think of cheating I will remember the SWF yuk.... :(

This has been great and I encourage everyone to make it at least to the 10 days then take it one day at a time

I'd love feed back on weaining off off the diet from those that would like to share THANKYOU

Rose meetin would be great!

[/url]

Make TODAY a great day! decide now

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 am 

Good Luck !:)
I'm sure you can do it!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 am 

Day 28 - Another day totally bedridden. No excuse to be this lazy except the less I do, the less I want to do. I had planned on going to church this morning but overslept. Can you believe that? Up on the computer all night and then to groggy to wake up for church. Old devil busy again. :twisted: :twisted: Come hell or high water, I'm going to the gym in the morning.

Nothing really new to report today. Just the same old thing on another day. Take care everyone. Will be checking in throughout the day.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 pm 

Rose! I found your journal yay!

wow you are almost there!, keep it going and great job on planning to go to the gym! Ill be around to if you need to talk ^__^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 am 

Rose, you're on day 28, good to hear! Are you planning to go 40? Hope you'll reach whatever target you have set for yourself, it's awesome to see people who have such high spirits and determination. You are an inspiration to others here, keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 am 

Day 29 - Forty doesn't look that far away now. In fact, I'm now on the countdown to the finish. However, with me it wont be the finish line. It will be the break line. I am going to do this all over again for lent. The one month in between while waiting to start again will be another test of how the future will be.

I feel good, no aches, pains or hunger. I've resigned myself to having a very slow metabolism. Still no pink tongue or great rush of energy. Going to the health club this morning. Maybe 30 minutes exercise will get something moving. I have been mostly sedentary during this cleanse.

Poop scoop: Basically nothing comes out but the water I put in. No way can a person be as fat as I am without there being tons of blocked up crap inside. Will probably have to stick some dynamite up there to loosen it up.

I'm really quite sad today. A dear friend died yesterday. She was a heavy smoker and her little body was just too weak to handle the chemo treatments. :cry:

Buh bye, more later.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:20 am 

Day 30 - Becoming quite boring with nothing new to report. Did go to the gym yesterday. A little water aerobics and swam a few laps. Best part was the hot tub.

I really do feel good. Energy level has increased but not to the level I had hoped. Skin feels soft and silky. I find my self feeling myself up all the time. Is that sick or what? :oops: Also, my fingernails have started growing. I've always had soft paper thin fingernails. Now the nails are hard and actually growing.

The stool is still very watery. It's as if the liquids I'm drinking are coming out the wrong end.

I'm no longer dreaming of foods to eat. Now my plans are what foods SHOULD I eat to feed/nourish the body while maintaining this spectacular weight loss. Even though I expect to gain some of the weight back, there has to be a eating plan that will cause further weight reduction. A raw food diet is very attractive, but just too difficult to maintain when none of your friends are raw.

Oh well, it is nice to have new worries instead of how to stay on the cleanse.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 pm 

Maybe the "not feeling so good" part comes from your brain, not your body?
Is there something you are not happy about? Something that makes you stressed?
Do the positives in your life outweigh the negatives?

Either way, you should be pretty damn proud about yourself. You're one of those who keeps supporting others on their journey + you're an inspiration to us.
Add the fact that you've lost so much weight already, aka you're so much closer to your goal. Now you only have to figure out, what your next goal is and go for it!

I understand you on the raw food diet though, there is no way I can go on that.. probably never. I will try to leave out all the "junk" and pre-processed foods and control the sizes of portions obviously. I think the rest.. my body will tell me.

Good luck, only 10 days to go!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 am 

Hi Team Rose,

I thought I would pop over here and see how you are doing.... everything looks to be going your way. I cannot believe you have finished 30 days... that is WONDERFUL.

What I think is so motivating is you started out like the rest of us, not even sure if you could do it or for how long and then look at you now!! That is a huge encouragement as I am hoping to go the distance this time.

Thanks for coming over to my journal to post encouragement, it really means a lot and helps out tremendously!!

Keep it up!

SW: 143.2 (1/25/2011)
GW: 110.0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 am 

Day 31 - There are only 9 days to go before I get to eat real food. When I think the last time I had solid was last year, it makes this challenge all the more fulfilling. :D We have so many people just beginning this journey with doubt of being able to finish. I want to tell each and every one of you - YOU CAN DO IT!

Saying this has been a hard fought journey would be lying. In retrospect, this was perhaps the easiest, fastest and most rewarding diet I've ever been on. Yes, I'm calling it a diet because I did the Master Cleanse to lose weight. The health benefits and cleansing was just gravy on the plate.

If this is your first 1-4 days, this is probably the hardest thing you can imagine. But then the hunger really does pass. Since day 5, my giant sized stomach does not growl. I can smell food and not even be tempted to eat it. If you've been following this blog you know I've only exercised about 5 times since starting this. Most of my time has been lazing around in the bed and still I've managed to lose weight. I did exercise today. Water aerobics for an hour.

I'm not going to miss cleansing because I will do this thing all over again March 9 for lent. Can you imagine if I lose another 27 pounds by April 23 how happy I'll be. That's my long term goal. What's yours?

Ta ta for now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:30 am 

Rose your blog is such an inspiration! I am amazed that you made it 40 days. I am hoping to get 10....actually I will get ten days failure is not an option! I am also happy to hear that the hunger will pass after the first 5 days. I will have to come on this site as much as possible till that happens.

I read how your friends were not supportive about your cleanse. I find my friends are like that too. But we are supportive on here! I think a lot of times people are not supportive because they are fighting their own demons and feeling bad about their weight. Here you are doing something about it but some people might want you to stay a certain weight for selfish reasons. Awesome that you have lost 27lbs. Keep it up!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next