Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My first MC experience. All support and comments welcome!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:21 pm 

DAY 1

Hello. Today was Day 1 of my cleanse, and it's almost over! :shock: I am doing this cleanse for the major health benefits, and I could certainly stand to lose a few pounds. I'm 23 years old, 5'4" and I weigh 142 pounds. I let winter here in Brooklyn, New York hit me pretty hard, and I'm not feeling very healthy. I'm pretty active when it's warmer outside, but there's not much to do (besides go out to bars and restaurants) when the winter comes around here. I walk my dog thrice daily, and I live on the third floor, so the stairs help a bit, and I also do cardio work-outs in my living room for around a half an hour a day. However, today I had much less energy and was super focused on not eating (I'm a big cooker and food lover) so I painted a picture instead of working out.

I was surprised at how delicious the concoction is. It's quite a treat as I enjoy all of the ingredients on their own as well. I'm sure in a few days I'll be singing a different tune. I drank somewhere between six and eight large jar-fulls today, and it seems to be satiating my hunger. However, my husband is not cleansing, so his sandwiches and meals are increasingly appetizing. I know if I cave, I will really regret it, and would be tremendously displeased with myself. I have faith in this cleanse and I've read weeks of testimonials; success and failure stories alike.

I have not tried the salt water solution just yet, but will do this tomorrow morning. Also, the grocery store I go to didn't have Yogi's Get Regular tea in stock, but I'll trek out tomorrow to find it elsewhere.

Well, that's all for Day 1. Thanks for letting me share, and again, all comments and suggestions would be really appreciated. I'm going to need all the support I can get! Good night!