Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: First MC ---day 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:45 am 

Hi....this is my first mc. i have recently moved to texas, the land of fried foods, and i felt it was time to start treating my body better. I have a history of stomach issues...mainly it always hurts after everything i eat. Today is day 2 for me and i just did the salt water flush. I made it thru yesterday ok, but had a splitting headache all day and was only able to drink 3 glasses of the juice. Today I'm going to try to be better and drink atleast 6 glasses. I am 5'4" and weigh 180...i have put on 50 lbs in the past year. I never thought i would be the girl to gain weight with a relation ship, but alas here i am weighing more than I ever have. I thought this cleanse would be a good way to get my diet back on track and perhaps lose some weight while im at it. The only problem is that i have always had a phobia about using the restroom in foreign places....anyplace not at home. So tomorrow will be my first day at work while on the cleanse, and I will have to face that fear. Not to mention the ladies have only one restroom and its across the hall from the kitchen. Great design! Ughhhh!!!! I will check in later after the swf has made its way thru my system. Anyway...good luck to everyone who is doing the cleanse. Ive read various blogs and post while preparing for my cleanse and i was really inspired. Oh and this is my first post on any public forum ever! :)